Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Cerberus Nest (lvl32) gone?? - Returning player

Hello, I am an old returning player.
    I can't seem to find the Cerberus Nest for lvl 32, but I have found one for lvl 95...

Is the lvl 32 Cerberus Nest still available? If it is, may I know the location pls..

Thank you.

A: Yes. But at the same time, we have Cerberus Nest for Newly Lv 95 Characters. (Gives 3 Tickets for 3 Runs only. For more info, please find May Patch notes)

Q2: Why did you post it here at Useful Guidelines & Links?
    A2: This must be posted at Questions & Answers thread.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I know you've just returned and all, but please remember to post next thread in the proper section. Question thread goes in Q&A section.

To answer your question; Old nests had long been removed from the game since their reward were no longer relevant.

I don't see why you would want to run level 32 nest, with current level cap being set to 95.

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
        I know you've just returned and all, but please remember to post next thread in the proper section. Question thread goes in Q&A section.

To answer your question; Old nests had long been removed from the game since their reward were no longer relevant.

I don't see why you would want to run level 32 nest, with current level cap being set to 95.
        Me and my friends just created new characters so we were wondering if we can grind on the old nests...

Comment

Lower nest was deleted about 90 cap and was reset back in 93 cap.
          95 cerberus is a bit tricky compared to the 32 one because PVP stats are applied in the said dungeon that's why It will really require a party to finish.
          Tried doing a solo run with my barb and ended about 40mins or so.

Comment

People shouldn't actually respond to the thread poster if by all means they have posted on the wrong thread section on the forums next time, so that they will be forced to actually post on the right section so we can make the forum clean and properly sorted out without any messy posts that doesn't concern the thread section, such as this post is an example.

As for your question, all low level nests, from below level 80 down to level 32 has been removed due to the increasing difficulty of the game, the nests itself has been given a different aspect on its former nest, the only Nests available at this point that you might be familiar with are the Cerberus Nest (Currently the only nest available for newly created character that has reached level 95, a special ticket will be given to those who reaches the maximum level cap of the version of the game) The Manticore Nest, and the Arch Bishop Nest, from those the 2 are currently in the "Gates of Storm" stage that is a 3 Randomized Nest that a party of 4 members will enter once they speak to Champion Zephyro(u)s in Saint Haven, located in the heart of SH, beside Events Planner Irine.

The only low level nests which has no benefit of receiving any good rewards is the Minotaur Nest, the entrance is located at Calderock Village, on the North side portal.

Comment

Working...
            X