April Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Calendar

Was too bored today, so I made this using Excel.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tytjkuy.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	159989
    Last edited by BananaCredits; 04-05-2019, 10:59 PM.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

otsukaresama desu
    geraint mission box on holiday from 15-21?
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      ah dam lost it haha, 10 mins work anyway

Thanks for this bro/miss! I kept obsessively checking the april event page for the illustrated calendar which ED usually makes. Don't know what's up with ED recently, a lot of oversights/mistakes/errors from them..

Anyway, screenshotted and saved. Thanks.

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      I always believe Tasha does the calendar illustration herself. But now that she's no longer the project manager, we might not experience that kind of love for the community anymore.

• Mack0y
      Mack0y commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I had no clue they replaced Tasha. That explains a lot of the hiccups in the game recently. Well, I hope this new guy won't disappoint.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      New Girl*, her name is Lisa btw

Regarding at geraint mission box. Where you need to catch 100 catfishes and golden carps .is it ok if I bought them from th? 200 pcs rare fish seems hard to catch where I don't open my PC 24/7

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, as long as u have that 200 fishes in your inventory u can open it

can you volunteer to write the patch notes?

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      i hope i could tho

thank you very much with this.

Comment

Regarding the Raise your Launcher/Machina. When is the release date for the Rewards?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        you may check the april event calender page, since its in May so i didnt include in this calender

it is indicated in the event mechanics that the time period to raise our machina was 3 weeks starting the patch of the month of April 9th year 2019. how come that it is past 3 weeks starting from April 9th to 29th? 29 - 9 = 20? 20 days it is clearly not a 3 weeks span. if we are going to go by the even mechanic period of 3 weeks it should be Tuesday April 30th of the year 2019 not 29th.
      Attached Files

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Because 9th of April itself is the first day. By your calculation (29-9), you subtracted 9th itself. Just count one by one and you will get 21 days.

• Azukano
        Azukano commented
        Editing a comment
        it started with Tuesday. the next week of Tuesday is Tuesday. another next week of next week of Tuesday would be Tuesday. and the same goes on to other coming next next next week. meaning to say the event started by Tuesday around 2 PM ? so you gonna count the day by the time of actual starting time and day.

• Azukano
        Azukano commented
        Editing a comment
        meaning to say the even didnt start on 9th of April 12 AM :v it started on 2PM so a day count pasts by 2 PM sharp

up they consolidated April 30 Max Level Machinas/Awakaned Buster/Impactor. thanks thanks admins

Comment

Working...
      X