Bacchus x Bacchus x Bacchus (New STS) For Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacchus x Bacchus x Bacchus (New STS) For Dummies

Screw the intro, here's an info dump then a guide on how to clear the new STS ( Thanks to Micci, Lite, and Pchan for helping out )

Bacchus Health Regeneration
    ​​​​​​Healing Per Second: 1% (Constant)
    Bacchus heals while being hit: Yes
    Bacchus heals while NOT being hit: Yes

Super Armor (SA Bar, the Yellow Bar below the HP meter) (Credits to SpeedColie)
    Resets to 100% when casting Meteor: No
    Can cancel Meteor when depleted: Yes

Meteor (Bacchus Skill)
    Time to detonation: 5~7 seconds
    Player Target(s): Random
    Damage to Bacchus on hit: 25%
    ​​​​​​

And for the most controversial one:

Burst Healing (Bacchus Skill)
    Skill Activation Time:4~5 seconds upon casting Meteor
    Target: Self (Caster) only
    Healing Amount: 5% (Credits to SpeedColie)

Main takeaways from this:
    • No, hitting Bacchus DOES NOT boost its healing. It always heals at 1% per second.
    • You can hit a Bacchus casting Meteor. Just make sure you DO NOT deplete their Super Armor bar.

Now for that guide,

Early Game
    There's only 5 minutes on the clock, so as a team, decide who (or what) will gather aggro for all Bacchus to flock into. It can be a player with aggro skills (Destroyer, Guardian, Defensio, etc.) or summons (Alfredo).
    (Note: In the event that no Player in the team can induce aggro, coordination is required for herding all 3 Bacchus into a single area)

Standard procedure applies: Clear all small mobs until Rage meter is full. Sounds familiar?
    Because it's Theme Park Bacchus.

Before filling the Rage meter, it is best to drive all 3 Bacchus to the wall. This is to maximize the chances of every Meteor they cast to land consistently.
    And once the meter is full, Whoever has the Meteor on their head should stick to Bacchus immediately. THEN GET OUT ONCE THE BAR STARTS EMPTYING ITSELF or if you see the ! marker plop on your feet.

Post-First Hit (And hopefully Rinse-And-Repeat)
    Assuming 1 to 3 Meteors hit all 3 Bacchus, a change in strategy is required.

Same as always, maintain aggro close to the wall, kill mobs. Ignore all mobs once the Rage meter is full.

In this stage, pick a Bacchus with the lowest HP and plan from there. Your team can either choose to focus fire all Meteors at a single Bacchus or spread the range of Meteor to multiple targets in cases where the three just split out of nowhere.
    One of the best ways to disperse a Meteor is to create a pattern that resembles a Venn diagram. And with enough teamwork and awareness, your team can attempt to estimate which Meteor will drop first and coordinate where to drop each.

All other players who did not receive Meteor can KOS to shave off a bit of HP gained from not being damaged for a while. Make sure to not deplete the SA bar of your target Bacchus or it WILL cancel casting Meteor.

Rinse and repeat until your team gets a Triple Kill (at best).

"What if there's one left?"
    Pubs will say "gg" at first, but don't panic. Decide immediately who among the team will KOS the last Bacchus and who will deal with sweeping the small mobs.

The formation we came up with goes: 1 sweeper, 3 KOS

3 people are permitted to KOS, while one person will be in charge of killing all mobs that appear.
    Once the Rage meter is full, RUN.

The rest, KOS with SA Bar in mind.
    but hey, if your team has full confidence they can KOS without needing Meteor, why not try it.

Congratulations, you just cleared STS

God that took a while, but if any of you have more data to add (like the increase in healing%), contact me in Discord @ 黒澤ダイヤ#0001
    Thanks again for Micci, Lite, and Pchan for the help

edit: Also thanks to SpeedColie for providing even more information through their video:
    Last edited by box; 07-22-2019, 04:34 AM. Reason: why did this sts return

Join us at the (unofficial) DN SEA Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

[We have GM Ares now for some reason]

Discord: お尻魔法使い#0001 (subject to change so have my ID: 208782729565700107)

Thanks, now lets wait and see who will read this. Great work.

Comment

Oh, so it's a myth that using skills on Bacchus will heal them faster?

Comment

• box
        box commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. The "healing faster" part only applies if you go near a Bacchus casting Meteor.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        box isn't it you got GM , have you tried it , it seems easier for GM , 3 tries w/ my 3 GM all cleared w/ 1st try w/ random party.

• box
        box commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny

I just changed job to SS a few days ago, so...

Thank you for this guide! Someone was recruiting last night for a STS member who knows the "mechs" and when I said "keep hitting the surroundings monsters and bacchus" he kicked me because hitting Bacchus will activate their regeneration he said. =_= SEEMS like he doesn't know what the mechs are too! (and Yes he means that attacking Bacchus at the same time with the small monsters will heal them faster)
      Last edited by Baloonsie; 05-14-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Does dmg amplification debuffs work on the meteor? As well as Ice Layer?

Because I swear I've seen Bacchus instaboom from 1 meteor

Comment

• box
          box commented
          Editing a comment
          Given that it's an environmental damage, I don't think so?
          You probably saw a well-timed Meteor

by the way,

"dont hit boss"
        Last edited by box; 05-15-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I think this new sts won't last long. it's quite annoying, when someone die in your party game over. and that time limit.. and the rewards are so and so.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya like those idiot who don't know mechanics telling a Gear master to take back summons.

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately it will last until the next monthly or main patch...

• Faraway
            Faraway commented
            Editing a comment
            This new STS is FREAKING GOOD, it only takes less than 5 minutes to clear, provided if you do manage to clear it. Previous STS takes 6~9 minutes.

When I first read the patch notes, I was kinda happy since this Bacchus STS will take only 5 mins maximum whereas the Manti/ABN/Daidalos can take anywhere between 7-11 mins depending on pt composition, can save few mins there.
          Oh boy I was wrong.... Cancer pubs spreading bullshyt and everyone just follows blindly and the first day took alot of tries just to freaking clear...
          Second day was better but the "don't hit bacchus" is still ongoing, doubt it will go away anytime soon...

Comment

its literally unplayable with pub lul like 4 random strangers can cooperate that perfectly so all of them are in the middle some are idiots some are trolls its just goddamn frustrating

Comment

Unironically its easier and faster. I find it ridiculously funny that we've been failing a lot of times when we tried to think about any semblance of "strategy" or what to do in certain situation/mech but ultimately succeeded when we blindly attack everything in sight. kek.

Comment

So basically it's just YOLO, alert aggro and gather. Cleared less than 4 minutes everytime.

Meanwhile in public parties,
                "Don't hit the boss!"
                "Don't summon cat!'
                "Don't use relic!"
                "Don't use AOE skills!"

Really?

Comment

• box
                  box commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With the right climate and players, yeah

Some players don't notice they're boosting Bacchus health back up to 100% and everything is in vain again

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Plus after the Zephy buff is on, the damage output is more than the regen rate so you can just KOS the remaining.

Hi, I'm with the elephant protection society, pls stop hurting the elephants. Just ask them to gib u the stone lol.

Comment

Impact of 1st meteor can make a 2nd meteor miss the bosses due to knockback. Optimum positioning of the meteor is when the boss has his back against the wall.
                  We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• box
                    box commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah yeah, 2nd meteor landing properly becomes a probability. Third one (if the team is so lucky) becomes a miracle to land.

Alright, as this guide was first made at patch day, there are TONS of crude info dumped at v1. This should hopefully be the last time I'm editing this...

Also hoping that this clears up and debunks a lot of things pertaining to this stupid content
                  See you in Apoc STS!

edit: Nevermind it's back again
                  Last edited by box; 07-22-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X