Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEA Future Contents Information & Discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update onDN Taiwan 9/19/2017, Japan 9/20/2017, and China 9/21/2017 upcoming patch are under contents in DN Korea 8/3/2017: Oracle Elder, Reboot Guardian Nest and Contents.

For events: Taiwan will have Fall event: Autumn Light Farm under DN Korea 9/14/2017.

For cash item: China will have Argenta in swimsuit(Argenta old six set, -re release- , -transforming difference-.)

More info soon after update.

Comment

Love it , thank for sharing
      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Someone has already started testing on how many gold can be earned at Hit the Golden Goblin stage.

GOLD BEFORE ENTERING STAGE:

AFTER ENTERING STAGE:

A total increase of 8, 794+ gold.

I will find more tests regarding this.

Source: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-45934445-1-1.html

Just wanna let you guys know that under Korea update 6/15/2017 Jade Crafting: The probability of getting(By dissembling) Epic Jade heart(Unique Jade material) is very low, the same also to Unique Jade Heart(Legend Jade material).

I speculate that the prize may be very high in SEA, the same applies to Brilliant Talisman Essence as what I mentioned in post #15.

The current prize of Epic Jade Heart, DN China as of 9/19/2017.

*It was very expensive when it was released and many months has passed, the prizes has been decreasing.

Lv95 Unique Jade Current Prizes, DN China as of 9/19/2017. *Better stats have very expensive prize.

TAKE NOTE: Crafting Jades will give you RANDOM STATS.

Comment

As for Legend Jades, You'll be very lucky if you got the right stats AS IN VERY VERY LUCKY.

Crafting this one is very RARE. As if you're luckily got ROB.

Comment

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey blaze, Are these craftable also, or drops? :>

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            nvLite These jades can only be craftable.

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            ooooo I see thanks :>

Have any idea if the Lvl 95 herald pouch from scale exchange store gives ready made plates or craftable ones?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Craftable ones.

• aBesolute
            aBesolute commented
            Editing a comment
            Great. Thanks man.

Tasha's 2nd live stream has mentioned contents like Slayer Mode and Halloween events. Well anyway you can check it at my speculation section, that under contents(not all maybe) in Korea update 6/15/2017 will be our next update, and perhaps some advanced updates in the latest patches.

Comment

Dropping off this Lancea awakening preview.

Comment

The Lancea awakening videos and sources is from GM Stella/DN Korea official Facebook. They get those videos and re-uploading it to Youtube. I suggest following DN Korea official Facebook and YouTube for advanced future announcements regarding the updates. And if there's something want to discuss or share, then go here and write your understandings so that everyone get informed.

Original Source:

Facebook
              https://www.facebook.com/dragonnestDN/

YouTube
              https://www.youtube.com/user/PUPUGAME

I will put all the links of DN related sites and information that I've known soon. It'll be a long list.

A Korean player has earned 9225 gold from Golden goblin stage in a single run.

Gold: From around 2000 to 11225 gold.
              Stage Limitation: 14 runs a week.

Source: http://dn.pupugame.com/community/fre...=read&no=44404

I will be keeping in touch here to any relevant information I can find and share.

Comment

• KillianQ
                KillianQ commented
                Editing a comment
                and here they say CC is too "generous"

Ray mechanic bug is in SEA now, hmm and here I thought they could had fixed this knowing that they had applied patches from later updates. *Refer to 14th post

Comment

• crmsnsky
                crmsnsky commented
                Editing a comment
                I also thought RM would come to SEA with that bug fixed. Seems not the case. Now many people want to exploit cute lolis.

Regarding the Equipment Conversion from Neris to Medea, will the 2nd stat be random or do we get to choose them?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                BlazingSkies commented
                Editing a comment
                Can choose the stat option(2nd stat) we want.

vjdarktm You can check out Varun's Video about your query.

Comment

• vjdarktm
                vjdarktm commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks a bunch! =D

Argenta vs Swimsuit skill in town :v
              *DN China September cash item update.

Dash

Air Bomb

Gesture

Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-26-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Blaze, wanted to ask if the jade converter (e.g. from Int/vit to Int/Crit) already available in sea?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                  BlazingSkies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes it is!

• Wiiwoo
                  Wiiwoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks, just found where it is. its in goddess merchant.

Thanks to this very informative guide! I have a few questions though...

1. Will this shop be readily available, when +20 neris ->medea conversion comes?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	shp2_by_victorswritehistory-dbnginc.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	91941

2. How difficult will it be to farm powerstones in the future, because it was mentioned that they'll gonna be removed as dungeon drops? Will there be a new way to acquire them then?

3. With regards to the Golden Goblin Stage ticket, based on experience, how rare is it to get that drop?

4. Will there be 95 jade fragment and 95 talisman fragment crafting (the one that uses octagonal water) at Berlin, just like previous caps?

5. When are they going to add adventure keys at lament store + how much is the conversion?
                Last edited by iLoveDogs; 09-27-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iLoveDogs View Post
                  Thanks to this very informative guide! I have a few questions though...

1. Will this shop be readily available, when +20 neris ->medea conversion comes? Click image for larger version Name:	shp2_by_victorswritehistory-dbnginc.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	91941

That's the 2nd tab from blacksmith store. All contents in section A are under September 14, 2017 KDN update.

In SEA, The contents may be released altogether or some will be released in advanced. We don't know exactly when the contents be available, only ED knows.

2. How difficult will it be to farm powerstones in the future, because it was mentioned that they'll gonna be removed as dungeon drops? Will there be a new way to acquire them then?

It drops from Lv95 nests. You can still get them by dissembling Lv95 equipment that you bought from blacksmith, running dungeons, and doing daily tasks etc.

3. With regards to the Golden Goblin Stage ticket, based on experience, how rare is it to get that drop?

I don't know how rare it is as I have no experience playing in that server. We'll just have to anticipate its release in SEA and see for ourselves. I'm still looking for tests/runs about it.

4. Will there be 95 jade fragment and 95 talisman fragment crafting (the one that uses octagonal water) at Berlin, just like previous caps?

Nope, You can simply get those fragments by dissembling jades that you bought from Goddess sparkle store.

5. When are they going to add adventure keys at lament store + how much is the conversion?
                  Like I said from your 1st question, we don't know exactly when. Only ED knows! I have no idea how much is the conversion tho.
                  *Response in red.

I noticed that SEA has already the global key for RDE boxes, only left there is that they're going to put the key in Lament shop in the future.
                  I will be moving that content from KDN update 8/3/2017 to the FAQ thread.
                  Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-27-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                    BlazingSkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I meant exactly what global keys wherein you can use it on any RDE boxes regardless of rarity. Before you need a specific graded key(Rare, Epic,Unique) to open the specific boxes.

• iLoveDogs
                    iLoveDogs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks so much for the answers! By the way BlazingSkies, I'm just a little confused because I've read somewhere on your future contents that hero neris will stop dropping from 95 dungeons...so does that mean the only main sources for powerstones would be Nests and disassembling equips from blacksmiths which costs 35g each or I'm missing something else?

• BlazingSkies
                    BlazingSkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes the sources in so far.
                Working...
                X