Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to implement a check in during log in using cellphone number or email? In some softwares and websites, if a log in is detected from an unusual location or IP the user must verify their identity via email or cellphone message in order to proceed into the service.

I think we all could benefit from this, even the staff would hopefuly hear less of account hijacking (so called >"""""hacking"""""") cases around here. I originally though of this because of this thread.

when security are getting toooo much...
    instead please bring back login with username like how CC did, much easier & secure your email registered
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      That's another good thing that needs to come back.

+1 for the verification text message / mail. There is this other game I am playing and my friend keeps asking me for the verification code when he wants to access my account (with my permission). It sure helps a lot in keeping accounts secured.

EDIT: My point is that I get a notification whenever my friend tries to login on my account and must be verified for him to be able to proceed with the login.
    Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-28-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Is sharing acc violate the rule?
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Chocorroles
        Chocorroles commented
        Editing a comment
        This isn't about account sharing really, but stolen accounts. And yes it still is against the rules.

Verifying via mobile/e-mail is a great idea and I've been waiting for it ... 2 years already I suppose. I know that RuDN (Ru is for country not Rune ) had such system quite a long time so I can leave for years and not worry that someone hacks my acc. I wish there were such protection system on SEA too♥
      "Work hard if you want to live"
      — Argenta
      "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
      — Comrade

Comment

Working...
      X