• About Forum Post/Comment Approval

What happen to forums recently ?
    I could comment or reply to other threads instantly
    now I have to wait 1 day to get anything approved really

I want answer for this
    or i m going to quit forums if 24 hours for each comment approval
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Does your reply have any external links?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

It happened to me once during one of the patches before this thus I can't really participate in discussions for few hours after the patch go live.
      I PM Verbena about it and even that come out blank, it was frustrating but it's back to normal the next day so there's that.

Comment

You might have violated there new forum policy Go and check the new forum policy if you might have done so.
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

testing 123456677777

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

here in suggestions is working fine i think
            only in general section takes so much time to get approved
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Usually stuff with url will be pending for approval. No url = smooth. It's the forum system and cannot be changed I think.
              Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
              Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
              Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

The Anti-Spam feature of VBulletin filtered your content. Any post/comment with URL bbcode is considered spam and will be placed under moderation.

To go around with this, you may use the post link feature. Apparently, anti-spam let this slide, but it only accepts a single URL. For more URLs, first, post your content without any links. Please make sure there are no www.<domain>.com/org/net or any that resembles a URL, or our editor will automatically parse it with URL bbcode and then the anti-spam kicks in. After that, edit your post/comment and you may now add your links with a regular URL bbcode without the anti-spam nagging you.

The post link button:

Is there a bot that edits posts? :P
                Last edited by MeshPolygon; 01-03-2018, 09:21 PM.
                ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
                Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
                Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
                DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
                X