Indonesian player ip block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian player ip block

i was from indonesia, sea player. i have new gladiator on sea, but at january 2018 i cant login, cuz my client is suddenly stopping. i crosscheck my pc, connection etc, and the reason is client failed to connect to server. can you help me fix this? because i want to play on sea, thx

Same reason why VN was banned: because a DN specific to your region exist. VN players and INA players are forced to play in DN VN and DN INA respectively unless VPN.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Reyzha7
      Reyzha7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it posible to unblock? In DN INA my account got hacked and the CS didn't respond at all, so i give up and play DN SEA which i've played since 2012
      I'm not really fond with VPN, because the connection speed is slower.

My friends from Indonesia are still able to play DN SEA just fine to this day, even without VPN.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      VPN is still legally violating some laws of countries defending privacy of your home .
      https://www.saferinternetday.org/ IMO using VPN will encourage hackers to breach my home.
      Hope we all play DN in a our homes without using VPN .

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
    My friends from Indonesia are still able to play DN SEA just fine to this day, even without VPN.
    i guess i gonna check this one out. probaly my ISP are blocked, but your friend is not. mind if you ask your friend which provider he/she was use? it will help me alot

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe it was called 'XL/Axis'. They also said something about their main provider, T-sel, not working for Dragon Nest else since it caused them portal disconnection.

I'm Indonesian and I play DN SEA just fine. I use CBN as my ISP.
    Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

Working...
    X