Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe

Hi EYE,

I'm just a sentimental man with a request of adding Genesis Ring as a required item on crafting future L. accessories, such as L95 onwards. Thanks!
    I just want my ring to grow. Sentimental~ ^^

Buddy I have some heartbreaking news for you...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Without you giving the detail, i think i know what your news is all about.....

Comment

Genesis will be replaced with GDN L accessories, obtained as loot. You still need genesis coz the raid is still difficult from now
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Or you could wait until they raised Genesis level to 95 in about 1 month time, thus allowing you to empower your Genesis further with unique/legend jade.

Chances are you won't be getting your hands on GDN L accessories anytime soon due to its relatively low drop rate (and you'll be fighting for the roll with all your members).

Comment

I see. I like it. Level 95 jades are pretty powerful special those element jades with basic stats(str, agi, int). Thank you for the info.

Comment

Or if you are rich enough, Gerraint's accessories + 2x 95L jade is your best friend now.
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
              X