Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcements can only be considered announcements if they are made earlier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcements can only be considered announcements if they are made earlier.

Seriously, ED, why so much ninja? This isn't really behind the scenes action since you literally announce and just shut the server.

At least CC would do in-game announcements not just have ninja tickers flying on top of the screen.

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

I wouldn't expect much from a bunch of people who 'fixed' Machina by rendering this class virtually unplayable.

Comment

Tasha

Due to this sudden maintenance, players lose nest tickets, hot spring entries, and so on.

I think we have the right to be upset since there is no earlier warning.

So how?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
        ShadouDaisuke commented
        Editing a comment
        i though my internet is going down cause got DC while doing AW.. but the truth is sad -_-

• TeddyBear
        TeddyBear commented
        Editing a comment
        they will only compensate ftg potion, obtainable only if can online n claim it through special storage, which will expire at 11.59 today n ofc per account basis

• ShadouDaisuke
        ShadouDaisuke commented
        Editing a comment
        thats the old story when DN was born

Welp, running Slayer with hotsping buff, half way dc , GG hotspring BUFF , GG FTG Tasha this is not t he way to treat player that spen money!

Comment

Dear DN TEAM
        log out before the server maintenance? since when did we able to do that except for the usual maintenance at tuesdays? you people always do this ninja maintenance, ninja patch, whatever it is, we aren't happy about what you're doing, there's not even a warning or notification, you posted it on facebook, do you think other players had the time to actually look up on your facebook page for news? you only update just a few times every week, what's in it for them if they keep looking at your facebook page every day?

We demand compensation, reset the entry times on hotspring, give out 2~3 slayer tickets to each character on player's accounts, and then atleast an FTG potion (500), give out nest entry tickets as well if you are generous, this is your fault and not ours, no warnings were given beforehand ingame, expect that players are busy ingame and didn't had the chance to look up on your facebook page.

AND FIX THE LAUNCHER! POST A NOTIFICATION THAT THERE'S A MAINTENANCE ON THE LAUNCHER NOT ONLY ON YOUR DNSEA FACEBOOK PAGE.

Comment

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          please... exp boost event

how would they compensate for those running rudn hc, hell nest ticket runs (wasted tickets) , inside hotspring? this is too much if just left
        alone all the time.
        “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

Somehow i started to think maybe we're being handled by a bunch of fresh graduates, but i guess it's the Interns now

Comment

• StormsNeko
            StormsNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            +1 to this one

welp , Tasha please don't ignore us , or else you guys will just dig your own grave .

Comment

Hmm. Can I say I'm lucky that I woke up late?

Anyways, I feel bad about players who loses tickets, ftg, and even raids, with this sudden 'Urgent Maintenance'.
            This really need a serious reward for their inconvenience.
            Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

The server was down for only an hour and we're compensated with 1 FTG Potion per account basis.
              The talisman stat creator is now fixed. So everything is fine imo.

Also notice the mail is from "PM Yun" and not "PM Tasha". Does this mean we have more than one PM or a new PM?

Comment

• nvLite
                nvLite commented
                Editing a comment
                no it isn't, FTG pots can't compensate consumed tix, entry count and a like.

Am I the only one here who thinks that cc might have catch players doing somehing illegal or bots suddenly made them took the action of shutting down the server? @-@
              ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Unless there is really emergencies, such as DDoS attack or server breakdown, that would render the game unplayable if no immediate actions are taken, an "emergency" maintenance should never be implemented. Bad move ED.
                "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
                X