Revamp of Party Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamp of Party Feature

hello! i would like to share an idea i had in mind while i was taking a shower

As a player who is very lonely and wants attention, i tend to go to ch1 of saint haven to search for party that runs a particular type of nest (mostly heatwave volcano nest hardcore) and sometimes there's a lot of little kids swarming infront of the portal of GTS, its fun to see them like that and i am drooling out of happiness, but i can't say i am very much glad of my FPS since its like taking a picture with a nokia 3310 with a built in cam that has 0.5 mega pixel which is bad.

So, I would like to propose an idea!

General idea

Everybody wants to party up with their friends and guildmates ingame to have fun beating the crap out of nest boss again and again and again to gear up... but sometimes , if you are the party leader of a public party and is located infront of the GTS portal to recruit some players who would be either helping you or become dragged luggage, you would have difficulty of searching for a good party member to recruit (this is intended for those who has a computer or laptop that is 10 years old atleast running the game with the minimum requirements) so i suggest a "PARTY LIST RECRUITMENT SYSTEM" in order for people to recruit and assemble a party faster, efficiently and proven to be easy (says myself, this is my idea!)

Service Run Party System
    Include another party option for Service runners who intends to guide or make service to players who cannot finish a certain dungeon for a particular amount that can be seen on the PALRES, but they do not have to pay the fee to the service run! to prevent being scammed, a notification window will appear and should ask them if they confirm this, after the confirmation, the reasonable gold amount the service runner asked for is kept for safety reasons, the service runner must atleast kill the boss in order to receive the player's or the customers fee, after that they can quit the dungeon, preventing them from using their weekly limit run (as intended by the game, cannot be changed right? i hope...)
    IF as oppose to the plan, the service runner tries to leave the game, and fail to finish that nest, all payments made by the players are returned to them safely via mail, no more, no less, no tax.

Using the PARTY LIST RECRUITMENT SYSTEM

the PALRES system would act similar to searching for a master on the master-apprentice feature of the game, but the difference is that the party leader would check out players who registered an application for a particular type of nest.
    • The PALRES system should look like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	PALRES.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	128980
    • the visual above is all i could have created, please do mind my rudeness of not making a very accurate and complex visual, as i am not very skilled and my IQ is only 80, i am very sorry
    • the PALRES would normally make a recruitment of party members efficient, less hassle and more comfortable, you can invite players in any channel, giving in space on ch1 and filling up other channels with players
    • the PALRES window would be an extension of the party list window, they will need to press a button somewhere on that tab to check at the window.
    Don't worry about having discrimination for the recruitment of players who has a low-end gear, it is currently the issue right now, this will only make the recruitment of party members better, and it will make things faster!

Attached Files
Working...
X