Ghoul Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghoul Mode

EYE Plz... Make ghoul mode great and fun again. Why not make an event/feat/whatever interesting to promote ghoul mode again? It was one of the most fun things in DN.
    While it is true that an event would only make the mode "alive" temporarily, at least we get to experience the enjoyment it once brought to Lagendia

Was a regular ghoul mode player once. It was really fun back then. I usually go there for stress relief. But it died due the "experience-breaking" changes and bugs that were introduced along it. Human non combat speed increase? It eliminated the thrill on the part of the human, knowing that they can outrun the ghouls. Any experienced ghoul player could survive even without that speed increase. It was totally unnecessary. And as for the ghouls, the meat was just too fast for them to chase XD, poor undead. WHOO! WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT? IS IT NEAR? WAAHH RUN!

If you're asking for an event like play ghoul mode x times and win, you will not experience the true joy of playing it. Everyone will just stand on a spot, get killed, and be done with it. Ask them to revert it back to the good ol ghoul mode.
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      But even if ED did made an event or revert it back, I doubt it will ever be lively again. We regulars are all goners. And new regulars? It's less likely that anyone would be allured by it these days. It's just a phantom from the glorious days of DN. Just let it rest on where it lies.

Besides, will ED even bother? Only if they see it profitable.

• KONAKONA93
      KONAKONA93 commented
      Editing a comment
      yup, missed those old moment, running around the arena with my gold slingshot >_<

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      running for your life, playing seriously, anticipating the enemy's moves, evading the undead like a pro, moving in an unpredictable manner, goofing around, evading ghouls with the use of the roofs, dancing, throwing jokes curses n hexes, glitching, the sympathy for your char after getting eaten, the joy of eating someone's meat(elven meat is my type, some1 might recognize me :3), king ghoul turning its back on ghoul race bombs them to let the human escape, hiding n waiting for last 45 secs, sometimes a gm joins the party, the roof gang assassins that lunge from the roof and land on the tasty meat. . . yes, those were the days. . .longing for those days.

i suggest that change it from being a PVP mode into a dungeon mode, to which you can become ghouls and party up with 4 members, attack guards and assassins like you see on level 80 dungeons, then the boss would be a human, a bandit, after that you can earn good rewards such as giving you precious stones that can be sold for atleast like 50g a piece, and you can only enter daily

this way, it would add up as an additional income for players and also new players to gear or enhance their characters

Comment

• Jirokun
      Jirokun commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG this actually sounds good! @@

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i got the idea on their april fools prank crazy duck nest, the crazy duck game is actually pretty good, but because they weren't introduced after 80 cap, we won't have much promising updates regarding to that game on dragon nest

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      If only they would revamp Fortress of Erosion.

we really need some mini-games or dungeons that can transform our characters into something new to control, like on the Erosion monster, that you will need a particular monster card to use in order to enter the dungeon, then win rewards that will give you stones like they do on Erosion stage, haven't they even tried to introduce these to players? they can earn a minimum of 50 gold each time they enter the dungeon, and its fun to use something else! but then again, ED might not even consider this because it is not something that they would have reason to improve their chances of increasing their capital, thats how business works

Comment

Working...
    X