Revamp and boost for Abysswalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamp and boost for Abysswalker

EYE Plz... Make a revamp and boost for Abysswalker.
    We are not happy with abysswalker anymore. Almost all skill hard to land or maybe it is bug and have slow action or casting for skill, cant feel the 10% action speed.
    Abysswalker is only relying on his ulti. If it doesnt explode to the boss then your dps will really drop. Supposedly with awakening night explosion, this will ensure that your ulti exploded on the boss with full hits. But the awakening night explosion is bugged as if that awakening skill did not exist, That bug hugely drops AW dps, I wouldnt say its shiit, because for bosses that doesnt move like dragons/BTG, it wont affect much, since you still can ulti with full hits, but once the boss move out of your ulti, say goodbye to your dps. and ofc, most bosses in DN loved to move alot..
    How about his other skills? Decent but not good dps, they're just look like fillers.
    PLEASE HEAR ME OUT.

i am hearing your request... but i don't have the power to do change ingame XD

they will eventually give a boost to abyss walker and fix their bug... just wait next year, they already have set plans for other class' revamps and boosts

Comment

https://gfycat.com/TallSilkyIbisbill halp

Comment

Working...
      X