Bunch of Suggestions for SEA and Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of Suggestions for SEA and Korea

Here are some of my suggestions i know u saw these on *unofficial* DNSEA discord server but i'm gonna post it here so i want to see your feedback, thanks.

[Global(or KDN) Suggestions]

- Fix Mist Nest's Last Stage floor terrain because some ground skills(ex. Assault Crash 5th Strike from Destroyer) doesn't hit on 4th boss

- Guardian Felt Bind Skill shouldn't remove Storm of Time and Space Stone buffs

- Costume Exhibit Gallery
    *Enable to View/Wear Old/New/Ladder/Event Costumes (Any Grade)
    *Include Limited Edition Event/Crystal Shop/Old Goddess Teardrop Headgear items
    *Include Old/New/Event Wings,Tail,Decal and Spirit (Any Grade)

- Update Guide Book with Dragon Nest's(Sea Dragon/Green Dragon/Desert Dragon/Black Dragon/Red Dragon/Ice Dragon/Rune Dragon/Forest Dragon) Set and can View/Wear on specific set

- Make Pet Costumes View-able in Pet Costume Store in Trainer Lindsay

- Update Hero's Battlefield with More Enemies

- Update Nightmare Stage or rather make it as Labyrinth floor also

- Minotaur Nest not given his spotlight, better make it as Monthly Event also but his nest still remains and playable

- Removal of Chronicle System and Come up with better Summarizing of story lines

- Fortress of Erosion has been abandoned, better Update it w/ good and updated Rewards

- Desert Dragon Nest as 4man or Trial Nest (sand worm and golem included) and Black Dragon Nest as Time Attack Nest

- Character Voice Switch Option

- Character Biography Book (Different from Character info window)

- Filter Messenger Birds (Yellow -Zone-, Blue -World-, Red -Server-)

- Add new Graphic settings that can remove other players costumes/wings(in short fully naked w/ default weapon,no aura) or make other players become invisible/Carton Stand

- Party Restriction System

- Dark Lair (Hatred Pirandello and Infinite Pormido) as Monthly Event

- More Feats

- Bring Back Saving Character Skill Tree Build

- Gigantes and Apocalypse Nests remains not opened, suggesting to open after Red Lotus Palace released

- Fix Halloween/Christmas Themes in Saint Haven coz its getting laggy

- Add 'Engraving Skill Effect Cooldown'

- Add 'FTG Viewer' in Party Window for Party members.

- Update of Seasonal, Battlefield and Alliance Store

[SEA Suggestions]

- Bring the old font back

- Add Mount and Weapon Extraction System (either NPC or an Item)

- Add/Release Magic Stick

- Fix " '___' has clicked the Dimensional Rabbit " (probably because of changing fonts)

- Please Bring back Saint Haven Defence and Rumble mode

- Genesis Ring Lv95 become an issue since Bling bling gacha reward, so better Update the New Genesis Crafting System

- Fix M:100 and box text Translation Issues

- Epic Costumes Update 3 Months, Alternate Monthly Sale Conversion Armour and/or Weapons and Crystal Costume Set Update 3 Months

- Recycled Unused Cash items to Points

- Increase Adventure Key Rewards or Drop Locations or Purchase Stores

- Moderators Should monitor 24/7 wiping bots (except player complains on world chat) (there was a bot spectator around that can see his bots running smoothly *dunno if its true or not*)

- SEA Patch update should behind Japan Dragon nest Patch Update

- 1:1 inquiry should be answered by real human, not a bot. And answered within specific date *thonking*
    Last edited by arcodotphp; 10-19-2018, 01:56 AM.

+9000 to this topic, at least bring back Apocalypse and Gigantes nests like before, w/o changes, except Gigantes Nest part where the party members have to use cannons to attack the golem boss
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

please attach a few money on this, or else Tasha wouldn't ever bother to even click on your topic
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

when will you people learn that they dont give a shit about our opinion?? xD

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          fair enough, i don't give a shit about your opinion either. EX DEE

> Searching for interesting post.
        > Saw this post.
        > I press like

Comment

Hope there's an option for us to mute chat entirely, or just mute the bluebird chats since most of the things people say is entirely senseless and a waste of time and brain cells to read, often annoying as well, especially the one that shows up on your bottom left corner of the screen.

Nowadays i don't even find myself looking at chat, but there are times i get to.

Also, muting the chat bubbles ingame, both in towns and when playing in a dungeon or nest helps a lot, also blocks out annoying toxic players when they type in some vulgar words, name calling and such.

If you want to make the game clean of bad things, start off by actually making an option for players to manipulate chat.

Comment

1. I'd like to see the models being Polished,
            2.Lesser Lag in the game( even at lan, poor quality still makes me lag like hell),
            3. The ability to change gender, instead of characters being gender locked
            4.More customisation to characters
            5, More permanent Face and hair changes.
            6. MORE WORDS IN THE BIRDSSS
            7. fix the lags in nest, The delays i get in the skill casting and indication are so bad i cant do Mist nest without dying once to the dusky boss
            8. More diverse storylines, your decisions do nothing in the storyline, despite it being good or bad, Especially in the 70-90 region
            Last edited by meanakushi~; 10-23-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              3. Each class has a storyline in the game as to where, their gender affiliation is to what they are from the start of character creation, this isn't some JRPG from a final fantasy game.
              4. You can customize your character by equipping costumes, wings, tails, decals as well as getting hairstyles from the Cash Shop, although this is very limited to players who has enough gold to buy the said costumes, and all of the available costumes that can be bought are all the only ones you can get, but since there's a package deal for a lot of old costumes on cash shop, you can try and spend some money to get the old ones, use a conversion costume, and you got yourself a badass character that's unique to other players, ofc you gotta have money to do so, NOT EVERYTHING IS FREE, FREE TO PLAY is already the moto of the game, you can actually farm your way up to the top lmao.
              5. There's faces available in the cash shop, you can also buy or negotiate to players to buy the face you want from the cash shop via gold if you don't have money to top-up and get EYET
              6. 40 LETTERS PER BIRD IS ENOUGH, SO PEOPLE CAN'T SPAM MESSAGES TOO MUCH WITHOUT WASTING A LOT OF BIRDS
              7. they can't fix the lags if they don't even bother trying to fix the bugs
              8. They can't even release a patch update without bugs, how are they suppose to make a diverse storyline? FIX BUGS AND LAG is priority, it shouldn't be the storyline lol, 85% of the population plays the game only for the fun of slaying dragons and the pvp and pve game play, nothing else.
          Working...
          X