Pls don't add blue birds to any events in the future anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls don't add blue birds to any events in the future anymore

Or can still add, but not 40 pcs MY GOD. Lots of idiots spamming in world chat makes it look like a twitch live channel box.

It's 80 pcs. worst it is durational, you have to use within short period of time. so many spamming garbage. anyway i don't use much bluebirds i let it disappear in my inventory.

Comment

This is enough evidence to why people can't have nice things. Upon receiving it, the immediate action was to spam it for no reason at all, which easily lasted more than twenty minutes. Was 20 minutes of being a piece of shit worth it? Was there really no better beneficial course of action? The mentality of these players (which unfortunately seem like a majority) is disgusting.

Just to add on, ED, we can block players which bluebird. However you cannot block ALL of them when 5 bluebirds appear per second from all different people.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 11-27-2018, 04:00 PM.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

If it's permanent then it won't be this bad, most would keep it for the times they actually need it in the future.
        The reward being durational makes people spam the F out of it before it expires.

Comment

Worse is that the blue birds are actually used to slander other players like RenLF and Yoona03 who keeps calling another player yUuuK11 a sniper which in my recent post have been proven a lot of times that she was just a victim of blue bird abuse and false accusations that would just benefit the spammers goal for themselves not even thinking they have disturbed others like me or us who was shouting also at the same time for selling items at world chat. Even I fell victim to them upon sharing to the world what has been proven recently in the forums calling me names.

Comment

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            do you even comprehend what you read? this topic was started about blue birds given as freebies which I added and linked my experience to "Worse is that the blue birds are actually used to slander other players" and again comprehend what you read don't just reply in a haste together with rage "you and RenLF who bashed me in world chat also are from the same guild" means you and RenLF (are in the same guild) insert RenLF description text "who bashed me in world chat. And here I thought you were taught properly in school as you have acted in your previous reply towards me. And ask you to verify this? I myself don't have proof with this and I have already mentioned this before, and also I'm not a fan of doing screenshots in the game thus I can't provide you one but a photo of RenLF bashing me in @aL's post is clearly present in the other post but was later on edited and made it appear that only my name can be seen and another in Nana Chan's post slandering miss yUuuK11 as sniper lord. Have I cleared your mind now mr. Xenocho?
            Last edited by idiana; 11-28-2018, 10:23 PM.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            You just love linking everything to your personal drama. Everyone else in this thread are more frustrated with the random spam of bluebirds which flood the chat. However you just like to bring up your sob story of slander and such. Fine then. If it is relevant to ED that they know that freebies used to slander is also a major issue, so be it. If it makes you feel better I hope they care too. But maybe you should file a legitimate report as black and white.

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
            TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
            Editing a comment
            I think what idiana wants to say is that yes "Everyone else in this thread are more frustrated with the random spam of bluebirds which flood the chat" but it is more annoying that"blue birds are actually used to slander other players" which is an additional reason it just related to the topic "Pls don't add blue birds to any events in the future anymore" a message by Jeugal towards ED. Everyone has made a their points and everyone has their free will to do so.

If ED just put an option to block world chat/ shout, then i guess its not that bad... Even if many idiotic people just spam nonsense, we just simply check the "block world chat".. I think someone already propose this option long time ago... but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
          X