Clear 5 daily tasks reward "Full FTG Potion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear 5 daily tasks reward "Full FTG Potion"

I've been thinking. What if EyeDentity makes the "Full FTG Potion" reward from clearing 5 daily tasks permanent instead of it expring the next day at the same time you've accomplished the task. Wouldn't it be just great to have it as permanent?
    Have you ever thought how Dragon Nest has become so time consuming since the FTG changes? I am sure that I am not the only player that would just use all my daily FTG just before my FTG potion expires at a few minutes after. Or the annoying part where you forgot what time your FTG potion was going to expire or you were unable to play earlier before it expires because of some changes at work or school or when doing errands.
    I've actually thought about this after the FTG requirement for nests was implemented and it wasn't just me
    I have friends who has stopped playing because the game has become so time consuming that missing just a day would cost so much. You'd lose a lot of points (Lebrium,Nest,Wonderful Themepark,Nightmare) by just simply not playing for a day. If you regularly run at stage 30, 9x everyday (like me) you'd lose a lot. And I have friends that I would very much enjoy to play with in a other game but I can't because I have to do all this tasks and I have to use all my FTG or I'd lose a lot of points.

Not everyone has the time to play everyday. Plans change, errands may take more time than you've expected. I just miss the day when DN only needed 1 hour everyday to do some stuff and do everything that resets in just one day. Before, I'd just do DQ and buy extra tickets for VN Hell and do some slayer training ground so I could use my daily FTG. After that, I would play a different game with my friends. And on fridays I'd be like "I can't play because there are still a lot of things I have to limit today because it will be reseted on saturday morning. I hope those days will come back. Well not exactly that but with the 1500 daily FTG, I'd do 2 runs the mercas port daily quest, finish all the 7 daily tasks and run 4 runs in Fission Maze. It would probably just take just an hour to do all those things.
    Maybe not make it permane

I don't know why ED gave it an expiry date. Maybe a marketing strategy to let players spend more on crystal points to buy tickets for fission maze (4×).

ED should make it permanent or maybe make the ticket for 4x fission maze more common in drops or easily attainable for players. Or make the FTG potiom like DNP where it resets but instead of monthly it resets every tuesday or on their weekly maintenance.
    Any other suggestions guys?
    I hope someone in ED notice my suggestion.

I'm slowly trying to stop playing for about 2 weeks now and I realized I have so much free time, pursuing new hobbies that will actually benefit me more than sitting in front of computer since that's what I do for work anyway.
    Definitely not good having sedentary work and hobby at the same time.

When considering hobbies, I would factor in 2 things, do I have fun doing it and do I have time to spare for it.
    Right now, DN is super repetitive it takes away the fun factor, so I'm only wasting time playing it and I think it's time to slowly call it off.
    Before this I would spend 2 hours daily just for DN, when I think back about it now, damn... that's actually a lot of time I'll never get back.

Plan your life properly, don't regret it when you get older.

Comment

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      farm gear rave repeat
      farm gear rave repeat
      farm gear rave repeat

if they are happy, who cares.. they willingly to slave themselves
      ​​​​​​​even if what they are collecting are just a bunch of numbers which didnt even add up on their bank account

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      It's their choice to keep on playing because they are having fun, its not like other people are telling you to stop playing this game and play the game they are playing because its more fun, its a choice and there's really not a wasted moment of your life if you're enjoying it the way you want it to.

Except for this game, you're obligated to repeating what's left to do in the game until you either exhaust your FTG or exhaust yourself from all the repeated screams and kills you make from nests and/or dungeon, but yeah earning those numbers and achieving end tier gear is somewhat satisfying and really a memorable experience.... and then you just top up and buy altea gacha boxes for the eye gacha event with a gear bundle in it, "LOGIC"

But yeah, Properly manage your time, carefully pick a game that you wanted it to be a hobby after work, since not all games are good enough to spend your time with sometimes its good at the first few weeks of playing an mmorpg game but then it gets bland the moment you realize you're just doing what you've been doing the last time, well, story of an MMORPG HAHAHAHA

They need to remove this fatigue thing all together, let people play when and for how long they want to. Tired of having to conform to "dailies", I want to log on when I feel like and just farm for however long and take breaks anytime I feel also.

Comment

There's no marketing strategy behind the Fission Vortex considering you can get it from the Dimensional Rabbit, there's no point on buying those tickets anyway since you can just spend enough time for four runs in fission maze without spending crystal points for those Fission Vortex you can just loot or get as a reward from board game.

Their plan for restricting gameplay when all FTG is spent is not only a marketing strategy, there are people that have been playing for 24/7 and this is causing their health to deteriorate and just because you or any other people doesn't care about other people who are really up for the game you just run your imagination and just suggest to remove FTG restriction just because you think the masses will also agree with you.

Estrello you can just farm whenever and whatever way you feel like it, you don't have to complete daily task if you don't feel like it but you feel obligated because of the free daily FTG potion right? then you're still enslaved by the fact that everyone needs to do dailies, but you're wrong, you can just do whatever you want and you don't have to do anything else you don't want to, if you think the daily ftg potion from daily task is a waste, then it is your decision to make to force yourself to do dailies, not ED, that's why there's a Daily FTG Reset every 0900HRS in the morning.

A lot of people playing online games are having health issues, that is why ED decided to come up with a plan to also help fight back this kind of addiction, because no one ever complains about it and there are still people out there who might die because of not having enough sleep because of just playing the game all day all night all week long.

Do mind that this FTG restriction could say lives, even if you say its up to these people to manage themselves, it is not up to the company nor to any of you to actually change their mind, but it is up to them alone.

And also, marketing strategy: FULL FTG POTION 1800 EYET

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not actually telling you to do anything, as i said its your own decision to make and i am just pointing out your complaints being irrelevant, there are other games out there you can play made by the west if you don't like any game restrictions such as FTG.

A lot of people keep complaining about games and stuff rather than to understand the gravity of the situation that if the game is a play to win basis, its either you stuck up with it or quit, and i'm not here to fight it out on you, i am merely just stating my opinion so if you are offended then i apologize

• EventHorizon11
        EventHorizon11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did not say they should remove the FTG restriction. I also undestand that every MMORPG are repetitive but at least let us repeat/spam nests when we want to. Like before, I would just save tons of VN hell ticket and spam it when I really have lots of free time.
        And I think the reason they added the FTG restriction is to stop BOTs from farming and selling gold with real money.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        It's weird because Estrello is actually being selfish on this request, there's not entirely a "Free to play" MMORPG game anyways, there will be always a VIP System in any MMO games because that's how the developers keeps their job and the maintenance for the game server up and running and backups, like EVE Online, it was not a Free to play game before and you have to purchase the game before you can actually play, now they offer it for free and instead they have come up with a VIP system in the game that would make the game more open for the public and more accessible for future customers, even if the players decide not to spend money in the game, there are still others who are because they are supporting the game developers to keep on the game continuing its projects.

EventHorizon11 IF they make the daily FTG potion permanent, players can just stack up their ftg potions and wait for the right moment to actually use it, but in this case the "Full FTG Potion" on cash shop items would literally be biased on this idea, there are actually some players that are willing to spend a little buys the potions because the daily FTG potion wasn't enough for them to that single day of playing the game, not sure if it is alright with ED but yeah it would be a great idea anyway, i'm taking back anything negative that i've said about it, and i think its a good idea for some players who doesn't have enough time to actually use the daily ftg potion before it expires, but i am telling you right now that it might have a negative effect at some point.

then it wont be consistent anymore since u probably will mostly spam it upon drop rate & exp boost event only
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• MARtsuki
        MARtsuki commented
        Editing a comment
        well who knows what future updates/contents hold for us maybe one of those event where we need to spam dungeon to get materials eg board game (in season 5 they will nerf the drop in WTP & the use of exclusive roulette 5 only)

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Board game has limit spin of 300, so no use stacking too many board tickets. in fact my main has surplus of 500 or so board tickets w/o stepping in WTP. I got too many characters in my account ftg. doesn't concerned me.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Its easy to say to make subs so that you still are able to play the game and FTG requirement won't be a concern to most people, but making a sub with limited time of gameplay ain't gonna work out for them, so having the daily FTG potion to be permanent (or atleast lasts for a week if its too much) would help them out on their day off if playing DN is literally the only hobby they have after a week of long days of work and that's the only thing keeping them entertained at some point.
    Working...
    X