Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Skill Heraldry slot (and heraldries) suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Skill Heraldry slot (and heraldries) suggestion.

Since the removal of low level nests and no new way to obtain special skill heraldries **, I believe it would be cool if that heraldry slot could double as an additional regular skill heraldry.
    Another suggestion would be to have a "Special Skill Heraldry pouch" from crystal points or blood sweat and tears *** that would give you a random plate **.

** (I consider event/unique heraldries rare/limited not to be included)
    *** (Or add it to Gosuk's Precious Box/Gacha/Event rewards?)

"no new way" altea's gacha box, limited edition gacha boxes, seasonal gacha boxes, all of it can contain new types of special heraldry to be equipped and act as an additional skill for the user to use, it will never be opt as another skill heraldry slot since there's already the potential heraldry 3 slot cash shop item where those 3 slots can equip whatever heraldry you got (ofc cannot equip any 2 of the same type) so you can just go ahead and place more skill heraldry on that slot, the same thing that i'm using it for considering enhancing my skills are far more effective than putting other types of enhancement heraldry that wouldn't be of much difference for my stats as from before.

I forgot to mention into the first few lines of my sentence that you can only get these so called special heraldry (Heroes heraldry such as barnac's, iona, geraint etc) to limited edition events where... you need to spend a lot of money to top-up, and buy a particular item that is required for you to be eligible for the receiving of rewards from that said event.

I don't think they will give out an easy way for players to obtain such lucrative special heraldry since those are really effective, especially iona's healing effect skill on the special heraldry of iona, but i do suggest to instead add those latest special heraldry on those said "Special Skill Heraldry pouch" rather contain all the old special heraldry from past nests (minotaur, cerberus, apocalypse, manticore, etc) improve their effect, or rather their damage, since its most of it is an active damaging skill rather than a buff or a debuff unlike the latest special heraldry pouch.

Comment

• Tesorito
      Tesorito commented
      Editing a comment
      I know those heraldries should be event only/rare, I was talking about old manticore/archbishop/apocalypse nests heraldries.
Working...
X