Easier Raid Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easier Raid Chat

I suggest to improve the leader raid chatting because it is such a hassle typing /y everytime you want to raid chat. It will benefit all players and improve the gaming experience I hope this gets noticed :3 like putting a separate chat window

If you can type a 10 letter command, surely 2 additional letters cannot be that difficult?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
      If you can type a 10 letter command, surely 2 additional letters cannot be that difficult?
      Coming to think of it, my hands have gotten so used to typing "/y" before every message over the course of 4 years and 5 raids. It's an unconscious activity at this point.

Comment

When I am the raid leader, I just copy paste /y so that I can paste it in and continue from there faster, but yes I do think the idea is a good one.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Sometimes you can forget typing /y while in combat during the raid and thus you can't properly command you team and every second spend in chat can get you killed. I just want to suggest this to help the players who has slow hands in typing like mine and It also benefits all the players so yeah. Btw I want to give my compliments to those who have gotten used to it already.

Comment

Working...
          X