Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be possible to temp fix RM bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible to temp fix RM bug?

Hello ~

I have been trying to raise my Ray Mechanic and I really love the progress that I have made on it so far. However I could just not take that people on the Nest recruitment area keeps on asking me "Can You Use Bug?" and I was like -WTF Man, do you really think they made RM just to do that bug?, and then they would freaking kick you out of the party (This case was VN HC). Dont get me wrong here, I do have geared "more than enough" to get to conquer VN (with a party of course), but that is not the point here. Lots of players seems to have taken a liking to RM using bug and I really think this is quite a sad development for my new class favorite. So I would like to ask, If is it possible to put some temporary fixes. Perhaps put an function to put a "Silenced buff" on the player character when the button "Escape from Current Location" is used let say, 5 Seconds?! or just remove the button itself for the time being. This post is not to impose an immediate action on the devs but just merely an inquiry if its possible to do so. Thanks and keep rockin ~

Which really grinds my gears (pun not intended) when RM is already super strong even without using a bug, given if they have decent gear of course.

So I've had this experience where we were on a 4-man squad on a lvl. 93 nest on normal difficulty, we were killing the bosses pretty easily no problem, no need for cheating... and then this 1 guy just asks our RM if they know how to do the bug, the RM fortunately responded "I know it, but I won't do it"

I just don't get people who seem to want everything, and they think it's not enough...

Comment

People are too greedy, never in their nature that greed wouldn't possess them, whether its money, power or even in games they tend to just want everything for themselves, thats why i would freaking stab someone who has that personality if i were to have the chance because i wouldn't want someone like that exist in this world, because the world is already filled with them, i dont want more of them adding up to the numbers.

back to the topic, these people just tend to take advantage of the bug in order to do service runs on raid nests such as RDN, IDN HC to which they can solely get the income, because the bug literally packs a punch, i saw a GiF that a ray mechanic dealt 5 billion damage on the Combo practice arena (to a golem, not the one in the colosseum stage) the ability was the white alfredo used a laser beam to slice the enemy in half (not literally in half but the animation)

as far as i know there is no "temporary fix" in bugs, if they get fixed, few more bugs might sprung out in the game at a later date because the game is still in development its still updating each month, never expect a game to be perfect but rather be good enough to have fun playing it.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        You do not sound like you know how the bug works. If you did play RM, you will know that the gif is the ulti and that sort of damage is normal if your gear level is that high. The bug works differently.

You know these people are hopeless when they shine with pride that they are bug RM and even proudly tell me that they use it for DQ. Are you guys serious? Is this really something to be proud of?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
        People are too greedy, never in their nature that greed wouldn't possess them, whether its money, power or even in games they tend to just want everything for themselves, thats why i would freaking stab someone who has that personality if i were to have the chance because i wouldn't want someone like that exist in this world, because the world is already filled with them, i dont want more of them adding up to the numbers.

back to the topic, these people just tend to take advantage of the bug in order to do service runs on raid nests such as RDN, IDN HC to which they can solely get the income, because the bug literally packs a punch, i saw a GiF that a ray mechanic dealt 5 billion damage on the Combo practice arena (to a golem, not the one in the colosseum stage) the ability was the white alfredo used a laser beam to slice the enemy in half (not literally in half but the animation)

as far as i know there is no "temporary fix" in bugs, if they get fixed, few more bugs might sprung out in the game at a later date because the game is still in development its still updating each month, never expect a game to be perfect but rather be good enough to have fun playing it.

LOL. Are you referring to Chelly's siggy? This GIF?

Afaik, that's a legit damage and not a bug. Chelly is just OP geared.
        The RM bug requires her to unmount the gundam first, but she's riding the robot in this gif. :3

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Not to mention is is ray mechanics ultimate with exceedingly high board damage as well....

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          i doubted at first to be normal, that much of a high damage in a single hit really is shocking to see.
          thank you for clearing that out for me

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

Erm yes, it's not a bug lol, Thats my legit damage in PVE content, although i did a higher damage in rune HC.. in the first place, if i really were to use the bug, why would i even post a sig of me abusing bugs in my signature.. it's the same as waiting for the cops to arrive after u rob a bank.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWuAxQzfsdo As for the waiting for the cops to arrive part haha

That's really high goals when you do so much damage you are accused of cheating haha
          This isn't the first time either I remember this one instance when players thought she was from a Private server for reaching 100k damage in 80 cap.
          Last edited by Couplord; 10-15-2017, 04:19 PM.

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah sorry about that, i proclaimed it was a bug, was wrong all along.
          so let me guess, you have greedy rune dragon gear, genesis accessories, and somewhat all your heraldry and talismans has additional stats on them as well? and your status bar looks to have a lot of buff including the buff whenever a player slays the rune dragon in 8-man

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes i have a gear review video in my YT link provided in my siggy.
          The actual aggressive buffs that are present in the video is ROB/ROD/ Dragon buff/ muffin and milk.
          The rest of them are bonuses from guild buff (all stats +50) and guild potion for 24 hours (300atk).
          10%+7%+10%+15% =42%. Which can be somewhat replicated in actual raid from breaking point / sacrifice .
      Working...
      X