Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Cash Item: Skill Cosmetics

Title.

Would it be possible to see an exclusive cash item that could literally change the skill effects of a particular class? (not including spin-offs)

to some extent, people have suggested that the devs should bring back the original color of the moon blade dance (blue) they didn't actually like the yellow one, but infact its pretty much cool actually.

For example, having a type of cosmetic effect on your skill will add up a skill effect that you and everyone in a party member could see, it will also adds up a new glow to your weapons (that wouldn't overstack with the weapon glow effect of the cash item weapons)

Salaena will have a new theme to her skills such as having petals of roses raining down while she is using firewall, when rolling lava is used, the rolling lava itself has a rose engraved on it which will be visible to other players who have party effects active.

Moonlords can change their moonblade skill effects from yellow into somewhat a prismatic color of the sea, each slash of the moonblader will create a soaring slash of water-like waves in mid-air and you could actually feel that splash of the sea on each hit.

i do think most people who uses mid to high end computers would enjoy these if somewhat it is implemented, but i think it wouldn't be possible as the reason stands majority of the gamers uses low-end computers, those that have enough processing power and video card RAM to barely even run DN without the fps drop when they go in crowded places or particular party members uses their skills

these are all suggestions and they do feel like it will take a lot of data to be put into the client, but it would be kinda cool to have those changes? or its not?

if you have any opinions, you could leave a reply, tell me what's on your mind, do you have something to share with us?

Hi there, ive noticed you have made several suggestions in this section of the forum, however i realised most of them are “3rd party factor” and dont contribute much to the game itself.
    Quoting from Moderator Verbena ”All I can say is that if you suggestion is too time consuming to program with little pay off, too time or resource consuming to keep, would noticeably take a tool in the server or player's systems, would greatly increase client size, it's self-servicing ("something overly specific that is what >I< want not what I think players will like or will benefit from")”
    You might want to reconsider some of the suggestions to be more “related” to the game itself.
    Have a nice day.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
X