Sell Costumes Never Released in NA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Costumes Never Released in NA?

We missed out on a TON of costumes. The reason being (correct me if I'm wrong) that we had new classes released before the sets could come out, and they didn't want to release incomplete sets.
    At this point, I honestly don't think anyone would complain about it. Most would be ecstatic and rush to throw money at the cash shop.

What costumes were you guys most excited for, but were never released in NA?
    Mine would have to be these 2 ;_;

True story, but that green suit on the right of the first pic was my first ever cash costume back when i played the game up to like level 26 during the jDN beta. EDIT: well, interestingly enough, the screenshot you posted seems to have a bit more intricacies. But that's probably due to the nature of quite literally 6 years time. According to my album, this was April 2011

The good news though, i got the helmet from back then after about 3 1/2 years of it not existing =]

I spelled my name with an X because my first pick was a warrior, but i ditched it at level 7 . I don't really know why. Sure as hell don't regret it. Haha

6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

where is this every other class has their base outfits

dood this assasin costume is sick
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment