Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged spirits

*UPDATED: PATCH 12/22/16*

I'm sure many have noticed but currently these issues with spirits are taking place:

ISSUES
    1) Spirits (growth) that were anything higher than lvl 1 before server transfer are now back to lvl 1 (had 2 spirits at lvl 5 and both are lvl 1 now)
    2) Spirits system is currently unusable for ALL growth spirits obtained BEFORE the server transfer; meaning they are un-upgradeable.
    3) Spirits are not shown visibly to yourself or to other players even though they are equipped (FIXED)
    4) Iona spirit is not registered as a growth spirit and is unable to be upgraded [current issue since 11/24/16 patch]
    - A. ongoing issue with Iona spirits before the 12/22/16 patch
    - B. Iona spirits obtained AFTER the 12/22/16 patch are growable. (FIXED?)

Remember this post? The Iona Spirit issue has NOT been "addressed."
    Unless Eyedentity is telling us that "addressing" a bug is: having its consumers spending more money to obtain an "addressed"/ fixed item from the new patch and forgetting about the older versions, then apologies on my behalf (sarcasm). Here are screenshots after the 12/22/16 patch showing exactly what is happening for growth spirits.

Evidence

Screenshot A: This screenshot proves Iona spirits obtained before the 12/22/16 patch are NOT growable, while the newly obtained Iona spirit was.

-

Screenshot B: This screenshot proves that the "Spirits system is currently unusable for ALL growth spirits obtained BEFORE the server transfer; meaning they are un-upgradeable."

-

Screenshot C: This screenshot shows that although there is 1 magic spirit attempting to make the spirit grow, its 7750 "experience from use" is not being registered properly. Oddly enough when two of these spirits are placed rather than one alone, 1 of the magic spirits is being registered; however, overall unusable.

-
    Solution/Compensation

It's become obvious the developers have no idea whats going on with the spirit system or where to look for how to fix the code so if you cant fix whats broken, then compensate players who obtained bugged items with new non-bugged items.
    Spending more of our money is NOT "addressing" the issue Eyedentity.

Post some screenshots or leave a reply if this is the case for you as well!
    Last edited by Korp; 12-22-2016, 10:41 AM.
    Discord: Korp#8417

I'm having the same issue, regard spirit's visibility in one of my characters. However, it's not a growing type of spirit (the cute sea dragon one) and it affecting my whole costume accessories (rings, necklace, wings, tail and decal).

It was going ok till the moment i was disconnected at Prairie town's portal to world zone. when i did relog, my entire costume was toggled off, but when i turned them on again, only my clothes costume became visible.

Comment

Update with photo's of before and after transfer:

Before- In car, showing a fully grown Argenta spirit
      After- Spirit not shown and level decrease from 5 to 1 in inventory.

Comment

The Devs has been notified of the issue. Please give them some time to work on it!

Thank you~

Comment

• Korp
          Korp commented
          Editing a comment
          spirits are now visible; however

1) Growth spirits are still unable to be upgraded
          2) Lvl 5 growth spirits before the server transfer are still level 1.

Please notify The Devs for much needed compensation for lost items

• Yaya
          Yaya commented
          Editing a comment
          I will escalate this issue to the Devs again.

Bringing this post back as spirits are still unable to be upgraded
        Only thing that changed was spirits are now visible but,

1) previous lvl 5 spirits are still level 1 (level 5 before server transfer)
        2) growth spirits are unable to be upgraded

As shown below~

It seems spirits (growth) before server transfer will never be able to be upgraded. Therefore, provide a compensation for lost items if nothing can be done~
        Attached Files

Comment

Another patch yet only more bugs to add to the list. Post will continue to be brought back until issues are addressed for spirits.

1) previous lvl 5 spirits are still level 1 (level 5 before server transfer) [ongoing issue since server transfer]
          2) growth spirits are unable to be upgraded (any before transfer) [ongoing issue since server transfer]
          3) IONA spirit is not registered as a growth spirit and is unable to be upgraded [current issue since 11/24/16 patch]

Comment

Isn't IONA spirit supposed to be server storagable?

Comment

bump fix my Iona spirit
              Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
              twitter - steam - twitch
              my guild thread

Comment

With a new patch comes more empty promises. Post will continue to be brought back until issues are addressed for spirits

Post has been updated with detailed screenshots of issues taking place with the growth spirit system.

Appreciate anyone else experiencing similar issues to say so here!

Comment

Honestly, this company just leaves a shitty taste in my mouth. I can't help but badmouth this company every time I even dare to look into the bug reporting forums, because its disgusting how issues like this are still not addressed. Literally stealing money from us.
                  Discord: Cleats#0717
                  IGN: DontBeSalty

Comment

Yaya
                    Last edited by Aiyunne; 12-23-2016, 01:58 AM.
                    Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

This is absolutely ridiculous I am wavering on staying with this game. It's big after another major bug.

Comment

Hello all,

As of the 24th of December, 2016 (Merry Christmas by the way) Iona spirits are still bugged and cannot be grown.
                        No compensation or solution towards this (as far as Im aware) has been posted.

Comment

Here's a picture for Gerrant's Blessed Spirit as well (taken 12/29/16).

Gerrant was obtained and leveled to max before the server transfer. As of the December patch, it still can't be leveled. However, I have seen people with fully-grown Gerrant spirits after transfer. I'm assuming those spirits were obtained after transfer, or were never leveled-up previously (or some combination of the two).

I tried Lucky Blue Courier Bird as well, also obtained before transfer. It didn't seem to be level-able either, despite it having never been leveled previously.
                          Last edited by MomoeNagisa; 12-29-2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Another patch another day my spirits aren't growing.

Seriously doubt I'm gonna put money into this game anymore. :\

Comment

Working...
                            X