No announcement yet.

Web Cash Shop Items Retrieved From Special Storage Disappeared After Logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Cash Shop Items Retrieved From Special Storage Disappeared After Logging

Hi so I bought a bunch of U wraths and scales from the Web Cash Shop today, and was going to craft but my computer froze so I had to restart. When I got back on, the wraths and scales I bought were all gone. That's 4x320+150x5=2030 EYET GONE. And it's not the first time it's happened. Please look into this. I'm worried about taking stuff out of Special Storage now since it looks like it's going to be wiped as well. If buying things from the shop = getting scammed it really demotivates me from playing or spending on this game. I've attached my purchase history from the us.dragonnest site below.
    Thanks for your attention.

My IGN: ShiroiBeatz

Attached Files

Hello there Shiroi, just wondering if you've had any luck getting this resolved?
    I, as well as several others, have had this issue as soon as the web shop opened but have yet to receive any kind of closure/clarification on what's being/been done.
    You can find topics on this same thing here:

Purchased Rune Dragon Shard but it expired instantly
    Missing Rune Dragon Mats that I bought from Web Cash Shop
    Missing Rune Dragon Mats that were bought from Web Cash Shop

Again, this has been since Oct of last year (10.24.17) but still no resolution.
    Well, I guess you could call ignoring paid players and giving them the proverbial middle finger a resolution.
    So, sorry to say, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
    Last edited by Orias; 02-01-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X