Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encountered No Damage Dealt In-Game? Post Your Ign Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I was just flagged as a bot with Lady. IGN: CoupDeMuffin
    We were running Black Dragon Battle Nest over and over for fast guild points and now neither of us can hit mobs or do any damage at all.

Proof of grinding: http://i.imgur.com/oSv1LGo.jpg
    likajsbdtlkjabsdjntasd

Comment

IGN: Odin

Can't do damage in game

Comment

IGN: zDestroyerz

Thanks in advance!

Comment

IGN: FDboyTW

was running Black Dragon Battle Nest again and again, and all the sudden I can't deal any dmg to any mobs at all.

Dean50
        Last edited by RickyTW; 02-04-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Dean50

I posted here 4-5 days ago and I sent in a few tickets. They responded saying it'll be fixed by morning and closed the ticket but it's been a couple days and nothing. I missed out on a lot of nests :|

Ign: Lady

Comment

same thing with me, missed about half of my nests last week. i even have a v eye p pass that's halfway going to waste right now. i'd really appreciate being able to clear content on my main character again ED...

IGN: CoupDeMuffin
            please fix this mistake
            likajsbdtlkjabsdjntasd

Comment

IGN: UmbraCorvus

Shinobi Drop's rising hitbox works just fine, but coming down it seems to disappear and deal no damage.

Comment

IGN: Jini

Hope it gets fixed soon T-T

Comment

• iAmNotHere
                  iAmNotHere commented
                  Editing a comment
                  shit! someone caught genie in da bottle !

Kindly Check if you're still encountering the issue.

Thank you~

Comment

• IGN: Miyrnn

Comment

• BubzieBae/BubzieBoo I think it's not just characters, i believe its the pyromancer class in general which is having trouble. Fireball and fireball exi, has a 50% chance of hitting, Ignite, inferno and meteor is the same. However hotrod, and firewall is working. I don't particularly know what is going on. Because this is happening after the recent patch this week. Please help! Yaya
                    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

• IGN: Atherna

Comment

• Saint IGN: Raiken

Consecration Skill and animation will play BUT will do no damage. And will also not activate holy burst and grand cross EX's
                        Last edited by Raijin; 03-01-2017, 07:40 AM. Reason: added details
                        Discord: Raijin#2723

Comment

• maarcinh
                          maarcinh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          it happens with me when playing Inquisitor due the high latency... when i'm hit while casting Consecration, my client shows that i've sucessfully casted Consec. but actually it was cancelled...

• LittleGiant

actually i'm not bugged like this, but there's a bug with my stats that you should look it...

Comment

• ign
                          PeanutTD -shooting star- splash, chemical warfare, make it rain. alfredo drill
                          ArrowPeanut, -sniper- Windshot - shaft appears but no damage, make it rain &instant, siege MiR,,
                          peanutlaser -warmage- spectrum ray & instant, laser ray
                          PeanutArt -warden- Cannonade & instant, swift awaken
                          FistofPeanut -ruina- overcharge
                          etc...

no damage from the things listed, occurred in nests and nightmare. Occurs like 10-20% of the time,
                          ruina and warden was half the time but seems to have gotten better in the recent updates.
                          Last edited by Peanut; 03-04-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X