Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encountered No Damage Dealt In-Game? Post Your Ign Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all please try again! it should be working now

Quote from Setsuna.F.Seiei
    "We're Celestial Being. We will eradicate conflict"

Comment

• IGN: Mazerkist

No damage, no clones, no summons.

Comment

• Is this still the correct place to report no damage in game? Still the same after 3 days.

Comment

• IGN: Gazetta

Just started this game. After clearing the first room of what seems like the first dungeon, I can no longer hurt enemies(my swings go right through them) and enemies just ignore me. Relogging lets me play the tutorial, but dungeon doesn't even let me get past the first room anymore. Please help. I'd really like to give this game a try.

Comment

• gabriela
            gabriela commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the same problem. U resolved this ?

• IGN : MeiXigai

Comment

• IGN : MeiPigu

Comment

• IGN- SexyBow
              Thanks alot please fix my character started 2 days been wanting to play my sniper. still cant hit monsters
              Last edited by jessieGod; 01-01-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• IGN: lDelussive

Comment

• IGN : Marylaine

I am new here .I can t finish tutorial. No damage , no NPC . I created a new char. IGN : Ramoona I can t even move, use skills, nothing. Here it is NPC but can t move. Is something wrong with my launcher ? Pls help me i really want to play again this game . Thank u in advance.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                    SkitzoRoy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey sorry for the late reply.
                    If you just made a new character and you're having these problems, most likely something is corrupt with your installation. The people that post in this thread usually get do no damage on one character for repeating dungeons too often or too quickly. You could send in a ticket through the support system, but that could take a while as well.

I would still try reinstalling while you wait for a response from a GM tho. If you run into any installation issues, feel free to comment again or message me and I'll do my best to help you out =).

• SkitzoRoy
                    SkitzoRoy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey, I got ur message, but I have a little bit of trouble with messaging on the forums. If you have a Discord we could talk there since I can be a bit more active there. Otherwise, replying here will be easiest for me.
                    Anyways, I'll try to help you out best I can. I still think reinstalling DN will be the easiest way to fix this.
                    Are you using Windows 10 or some other operating system?

• Yes. I am using Windows 10. I have a probl....i don t have DN uninstall and i think must delete all files from my PC and download again the game. Can u tell me, what is the best for me to download, easy install or full client ? U have a link ? I don t have to much internet Dam ...i download it already 2 times till now before to have this probl... I hope find u here online to can takk to u better. Idk if we have the same hour .

Comment

• gabriela
                    gabriela commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heyyy.. Roy . I am happy , i did it ! With full client download. Zip files.without problems. Hope i can meet you in game, would be nice. I am lvl 8 now. Send me inv for friendship if you like for Marylaine . Ty so much for your help , u nice . Cya soon i hope

• SkitzoRoy
                    SkitzoRoy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats!! I'm happy for you =). Hope you enjoy the game, and I'll send you a friendship request. My IGNs are HellRoyy and Skitz.

• gabriela
                    gabriela commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ty . I try to find u and send request for friendship. Cya

• IGN SexyBow
                  i am still having the same issues . i can not damage to any monsters .

Comment

• Yaya Dean Hey, IGN: Russel. Please get this fixed? Thanks Please let me know when it's good to go. Appreciate it!!

Comment

• Ign: Drome

Comment

• Dean Yaya - Any updates? Can you please get Russel unflagged? It would be greatly appreciated.... thanks....

​​​​​​​

Comment

• IGN: Chyuri

Comment

Working...
                          X