• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden goblin not giving any gold!!!

as it says

bump bump bump

Comment

Hi there,

I would appreciate it if you would take a video or screenshot (preferably video) when you encounter the golden goblins.

Thank you!

Comment

There was a similar post to this not too long ago. Apparently, the gold goblin isn't working as intended in the 93 dungeons. Only 90 dungeons. Dunno how true it is, buuuut I have encountered this bug before where in one dungeon it worked and in the other, no.

Comment

Ran for over an hr this weekend looking for Golden Goblin to record it being broken, no GG in sight tho..
          | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

• Blix
            Blix commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahh I saw about 9 - 11 goblins. In 100 runs this weekend

Wish they gave gold x.x

+1 this, it's been bugged ever since transfer, can't personally record this but there's literally no gold dropping from gold goblins in 93 dungeons, only Twisted Territory.
          Barbarian | Annihilator
          Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Update: Even the gold goblin in twisted territory/decaying grounds drop littler amounts of gold as compared to the usual 200g they used to drop in previous 90 abyss dungeons. Literally just got a 52g drop. Niceeeeeee :')
            Barbarian | Annihilator
            Raven | Tsuyoshi

Comment

I think they should leave the Golden Goblins as is. This way gold becomes more valuable and Apple Farming a more enticing profession.

Comment

is this proof enough? the gold goblin in vulcanus swamp didnt drop any gold.

Comment

So a little birdy told me that it's MEANT to be this way and has an rng chance of dropping gold in 93 dungeons... Now I know in other servers such as SEA has this also, so taking the rng chance of actually getting a gold goblin itself, but having the very off chance it'll actually drop any gold method, is meant for deflating an economy as I've gathered... NOW, I really don't see the point in bringing such methods to NA seeing as our economy is trash anyway. So why not keep it the same as it used to be, and at least make some kind of grinding, somewhat rewarding yeah?
                  Barbarian | Annihilator
                  Raven | Tsuyoshi

Comment

Bumping with a little anecdote.

I actually got 2 to spawn while running daily quests today (technically "yesterday", since reset just happened). One spawned in Twisted Fountain, and one spawned in Red Waste.

The one in Twisted Fountain dropped gold.

The one in Red Waste did not.

I don't know if RNG is involved or it's just the Rhadames dungeons (Vulcanus Swamp, Red Waste, and Black Lake) which have bugged goblins.

Has anyone ever gotten a Rhadames gold goblin to drop gold?

EDIT: Another question - Has anyone gotten a Twisted Territory gold goblin and have it drop nothing?
                    Last edited by Orona; 12-21-2016, 10:16 AM.
                    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

I hope this is sufficient enough Yaya

Comment

• Yaya
                        Yaya commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much ! WIll forward this to add on to the report!
                    Working...
                    X