Client version:571
    Time:18.:42 EST
    Character name:Cornflakes
    Character level: 93
    Class: Windwalker
    Frequency of error: All the time
    Description:
    1. I try to enter the farm.
    2. I disconnect when I go through the portal.

Actual result: Cannot go into farm and when I log back on, my costume is not displayed.
    Expected result: to enter the farm
    Temporary Solution (work-around): none

Proof: screenshots
    Cornflakes > Windwalker
    MANADAYO>Dragoon
    Marigoldraa>Silver Hunter

I'm not a mod or anything, so, I can't really help, but thank you for posting this, cause a friend of mine who's a Silver Hunter, was having almost the same exact bug.

She would try to exit Saint's Haven through the Southern Gate (to try to go to Liverwort Marina), and then be dc'd. She comes online again, and her character's costume isn't displayed.

From what she told me, it happened a few times (I'll have to ask her for the exact number, I'm sorry for not having it on-hand), but she got off of her mount, and when she walked through the portal on foot, she was okay on the first try.

I don't know if that actually fixed it or not, but it makes me wonder a few different things:

1) Is the bug specific to any Archer class? Or does it happen to other classes too?
    2) Does this bug only occur in Saint's Haven, or is there another hub area where this occurs? (Carderock Pass, Ironwood Village)

I don't expect you to know the answers to those questions, they're just my thoughts. ^^'

But I do hope you manage to find a temporary solution, and I also hope ED fixes this bug ASAP.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• manamana
      manamana commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen someone posted about the farm bug and thought that the mods won't really notice until someone files a bug report to get their attention lol
      I actually went to the Southern Gate before the farm today and I was able to get out just fine. idk if its class specific. I was leveling a sharpshooter in Carderock Pass and didn't get a bug so I'm assuming its happening mostly in Saint's Haven (since its a large area with a lot of [active player] traffic).
Working...
X