Iona Spirit Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron View Post
    Sent one two days ago. No response, but I'm assuming they're backloaded with them.
    I believe that they are. I've sent in a ticket about a week ago and finally received a response from them today, although the response was pretty much Cherry Credits saying that they'll forward it, so... can't say for sure if this will ever be fixed.

Comment

closed my ticket after saying they'll forward it to the right department. did not get my iona spirit exchanged, very professional.

Comment

Yaya Same as everyone. Ticket was sent in a week ago, got automated response and still have yet to hear anything period. I would really like a working one please. And hopefully it comes soon cause the way you guys are running your customer service section right now is pretty deplorable and disgusting.

Comment

Update: I still have not received a response from ED (other than the one about my ticket being forwarded to higher-ups). Given that my previous tickets have been addressed more quickly, I'm going to assume, as many of you have mentioned, that ED is backlogged. However, I agree with Pounding that for help on a cash item, this customer service is rather dissatisfying.

Comment

Well I got another response from them.
            According to them, they (Cherry) haven't yet received an update from the Dragon Nest team.
            Last edited by Hanakarasu; 01-10-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

On the 9th of Jan, I got an updated my request was forwarded to the correct department. Haven't heard anything since.
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

i think they will plan to give out on the 19th all at once. Going through each chars iona spirit can be exhausting if there are like 5000 char asking to be exchanged

Comment

I hope the above post is correct. Just found out my ticket has been closed without any response.
                  No longer playing.
                  Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

My ticket still hasn't been closed, just seemingly ignored after being forwarded. Hopefully they do that blanket fix described above.

Comment

mine was closed today...

Comment

My ticket is still open, after 15 days.

Last response was 6 days ago informing me that they had not received an update from the Dragon Nest Team and that they seek more of my patience.

Unfortunately, on this matter, my patience is really running out.

I'm afraid my ticket is going to be closed since it's status is "Awaiting my reply" when in reality, I'm waiting on Eyedentity to get back to Cherry about my damn ticket.

Comment

ticket got closed still no iona egg :<

*spirit

Comment

Mine is still active, but seemingly ignored.

Comment

RIP, my ticket finally got closed yesterday. hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X