No announcement yet.

Engineer turrets not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i wanted to roll a GM before the max level event ends lol ;-; Hopefully this will be fixed soon sounds like a pretty disabling bug.

Comment

• shavynel
      shavynel commented
      Editing a comment
      I transferred over with an engi at level ~60 or so, and have been leveling to max just by following story quests. I've managed to stay about 10-15 levels ahead of my quests, so it's been fine. I just pop up Alfredo, launch some ducks, and use the Shooting skills. So might still be possible. ^_^ It's definitely my goal to get my engi to max (currently at 91).

I've just checked again after the maintenance and there still hasn't been a fix for the turrets yet. So 2 weeks without GM i guess... freaking great.
    Last edited by KingArrancar; 10-06-2016, 08:30 AM. Reason: watch your profamity.

Comment

I have the same problem. GM please fix it ASAP. I cannot play without my turrent.
      Thank you!!!

Comment

The Devs are already looking into the issue. Please give them some time to fix it. Thanks !

Comment

Can all GM's get some gifts after fixing the problem? It did hurt... 2 weeks, you know?

Comment

• Kyumi
            Kyumi commented
            Editing a comment
            especially with that stupid 1st IDN clear event going on.

Betcha all the gear masters were kicked off the team regardless of their stats.

Another maintenance tomorrow. Let's all just cross our fingers and hope this one has a fix.

Comment

• nixqc
            nixqc commented
            Editing a comment
            cant wait to be back home.. I hope they fixed that issue now!

The turrents are still bugged, seems we'll have to wait some more.

Comment

Yep, it's still god damn broken. This is ridiculous.
            Last edited by KingArrancar; 10-13-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

This is not sound business practices Eyedentity, not addressing all of the transfer bugs gives people the impression that our experience with you will be just like what we had to deal with when Nexon was our publisher. I for one won't be putting any money into this game until you've proven you're dedicated to putting out a quality product. As of now, the quality of DN is dwindling and my most geared character is unplayable due to transfer bugs that are near 3 weeks old. You guys need to move expeditiously for you're losing players/customers, fix ALL OF THE TRANSFER BUGS please, thank you.

Comment

Update of emails

They just freaking closed my ticket. Seriously?

Comment

My ticket got closed as well. That's fine with me if they are aware of it and working on it. I checked that cherrycredits site link in the email to create a new ticket but couldn't see how to do it from there.

Comment

Bumping this because while we know that the devs are aware of this bug, we haven't received any substantial information from them regarding this.

Comment

It won't be fixed until we get our awakenings, that's when the bug in KDN was fixed. So hopefully on the 26th - fingers crossed.

Comment

• KingArrancar
                        KingArrancar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Curious, why do u think we are getting tink awakenings so soon after the others? Didn't KDN get them months apart?

• ILLbeURdeath
                        ILLbeURdeath commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm hopeful we're getting them as gm's won't be usable until their awakenings come out, the awakening patch contains the rest of the updates, right now think of it this way - we have patch 1 for gm's but we need patch 2 to make our towers functional again. That's what I heard happened in KDN and yes that was months ago but here we are now with the same exact problem and it's been almost 4 weeks now and no hotfix for them. So, I'm assuming they're going to make better business decisions than Nexon and will release "patch 2" in this months update.

Otherwise, the loli's are going to riot and attack something lol.

(fingers crossed )

• Hanakarasu
                        Hanakarasu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I see, well even if we don't get awakening, I just want my turrents/towers fixed. XD

WHOOOOOOOT, they finally fixed it this maint guys

Jk, ofc they fucking didnt.

Comment

• Kyumi
                        Kyumi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You got my hopes up. You ass. I hope your next upgrade blows up

I frankly cannot see any positive replies more than devs were already aware of it...

So disappointed, can EYEC send a free class change scroll to each GM, so that we don't have to delete the account?

Tell me, how can we play GM without turrets for 4 weeks, already?

Comment

Working...
                      X