No announcement yet.

STILL waiting to play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Yahoo user but my e-mail domain ends in @sbcglobal.net. Even though the claim is that the confirmation issue has been fixed for Yahoo users, people with an @sbcglobal.net domain as well as @att.net still have not received any confirmation e-mails.

I received a ticket reply from Cherry Credits support at 3am PST telling me that the issue for Yahoo users has been resolved and to please try again. . . They did not even fully read my ticket and it is now 10pm in Singapore. This entire thing could be resolved if ED/Cherry could just change our registered e-mail addresses to another e-mail of our choosing (i.e.: gmail/live). This issue has gone on for 5 days and counting.

Comment

I've received this same lie in my email, telling me that Yahoo is fixed, but I have yet to receive any authentication email.

They did not even offer any fix for this, and get this: They even said if I need further assistance from MY end. Because this can't be their fault, right?

They don't offer any real fix for the issue at hand, and it's starting to get very old. Honestly, they just don't care to help any of the people that are faced with this issue.

Comment

Alrighty. Day 6 of not being able to log in and play. I'm honestly very extremely upset and beyond myself. I thought that they would have found the fix for emailing people their respective authentication emails. They even went out of their way to tell people that it's been fixed, regardless of them actually fixing the issue. Been trying since Wednesday morning, it is now Tuesday morning. Instead of just allowing my account to be authorized by having me tell them three of my characters names and whatever information I could, they instead do absolutely nothing to improve the situation. This is honestly becoming ridiculous, silly even, that a company would just blow people off like this for something as innocent as using the wrong email domain.

Comment

I think it might be over at this point. If they're going to resort to using the same automatic response to e-mail verification inquiries... it's over. Our transferred accounts are gone forever.

Comment

I hope that's not true I don't want to have my account gone forever.... I spent so much money on that account and so much time. It is getting pretty ridiculous that they aren't reading our tickets fully and just saying "Oh, it's fixed now," even though it's not.... I got the same ticket as you guys saying the same exact thing. They just need to give us a different email to use, and I use a @comcast.net email and they are still not fixing other emails.

Comment

Honestly I'd give it 1 more week (October 13) and if it's not fixed by then, it's official: we've been forsaken.

Comment

I FINALLY got my email's of how many times I sent for the email to come they all came! So, they are working on it there is hope for everyone that is still not getting their emails just wait a little bit longer I'm very sure you will get your email as well!

Comment

Been a full week since release and there is still no email for me.

Comment

I just want my email to be authorized. A full week has gone by, missing tons of daily rewards for attendance, so I know I won't be able to get the last ones. I hope the recompensation will be worth it.

Comment

• Pogi
                      Pogi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same, I think they've deleted my email for the transfer account... since I can't find through the forgot password trick and it's available for sign up too. Really wish they can respond legitimately and ASAP!

I GOT MY EMAIL! After days and days of waiting, I finally have it! I hope I get compensated for all of these issues though. This was such a stupid and harrowing time. : (

Comment

Working...
                    X