Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data2.cab Corrupt

Hey guys,
    I currently play through steam but I wanted to play DN through the original launcher, but when I download and try to extract using 7zip or winRAR it says that data2.cab is corrupted ... does anyone else have this issue or know how to get around this issue?

~ Hai ~

I know you're waiting for help, and I'm sorry it's taking me so long.

I managed to download and extract the files, no problem. (I didn't do the whole setup, because I play through Steam and didn't want to mess anything up.)

I'm trying to upload data2.cab by itself. When it's ready you can try to extract everything EXCEPT data2.cab from your download and then just copy/move the data2.cab file you download from me to the folder where you put everything else.

That should fix your problem, I hope. I'll post again as soon as the file is ready for download.
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Okay, we're back and good to go!

You're gonna extract everything from what you downloaded, kind of like the picture I have linked.
      If you don't know how to do that, left-click the first item you want (I guess data.cab), then hold Ctrl and while holding it, left-click all the other items you want to extract.
      Once you have everything selected, right click and extract.

Put it into whatever folder you want.

Then download data2.cab from me. I've uploaded it here for you.

After you download it, put data2.cab into the folder with the rest of the files you extracted.

Let me know if that fixes it.
      Attached Files

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

yes that fixes things! Thank you so much~!
        ~ Hai ~

Comment

Sir Orona can you send me the data3.cab too? please, kindly message me here larrazabal11@gmail.com Thankyou!

Comment

Originally posted by sprakatgaming View Post
            Sir Orona can you send me the data3.cab too? please, kindly message me here larrazabal11@gmail.com Thankyou!
            It was already uploaded but here's the link for that.

I uploaded it a while ago, so if it doesn't work now I'll go figure out what I need to change for it to be correct.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• sprakatgaming
              sprakatgaming commented
              Editing a comment
              Sir Orona? Thanks for replying, but i still have this problem because after i extract the dn file where i downloaded at the site, it says the data2.cab and 3 are corrupted, so ive downloaded the 2and3 cabs from the links you gave, then after i followed your instruction this occur http://prnt.sc/e20v8i

Originally posted by Orona View Post

It was already uploaded but here's the link for that.

I uploaded it a while ago, so if it doesn't work now I'll go figure out what I need to change for it to be correct.
            Sir Orona? Thanks for replying, but i still have this problem because after i extract the dn file where i downloaded at the site, it says the data2.cab and 3 are corrupted, so ive downloaded the 2and3 cabs from the links you gave, then after i followed your instruction this occur

Comment

sprakatgaming It looks to me like they changed some of the installation files around since I uploaded all those files.

I did a reinstallation of the game client and everything ran smoothly with the new files. I'm working on uploading the new data.cab files now. They'll be up in a few hours, hopefully.

I'll post again when they're ready.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

sprakatgaming

Okay, here we go.

Try these files instead.

Have them replace the data2.cab and data3.cab in your folder and see if it helps any.

Data2.cab
                Data3.cab

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Orona can you provide me the setup.exe? its the only file that is missing for me, and for some reason your "DN_Setup" file doesn't have it :c

Comment

Working...
                  X