T poses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T poses

when I go into town every character(except archers) is in a weird T pose and sometimes in dungeons or the character select screen weird stuff happens

here's what it looks like in game

Comment

So, my first thought is I think some of the game files got corrupted. So if that guess is right, then we need to repair the client somehow.

If you use Steam, you can try this first:
      Right-click Dragon Nest, then left-click "Properties", then go to "Verify Game Cache". (I attached a picture to show where that is)

If that doesn't work, then uninstall and reinstall it in Steam.

If you do not use Steam, then simply try uninstalling and reinstalling it normally.
      Attached Files
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

I followed your advice and when I try to verify the game it says there are 19 files that are bad, and it then proceeded to re-download the whole game. But when I logged in the problem was still there :\ after this, I manually deleted the game then re-installed. T poses. Then I tried once again to verify the game cache, it said there were 19 files messed up and re-downloaded the game again. Still T poses. do you think downloading the game without using steam as a medium would yield better results?

Comment

So, that sounds a little similar to something I experienced before (with Terraria, if you're curious). If you want to try Steam one more time, try this.

Uninstall the game, make sure all DN files are deleted/removed from your PC. Then shut down the computer, boot it back up and download/install DN again.

If that doesn't work, or you'd rather not be bothered with that again, you can try downloading the full client from the website and cut out the Steam stuff.

Link is here.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Sorry for the late response(holidays had me busy) but I removed all files relating to DN from my computer, reset, then re-downloaded via Steam. there were no changes so I decided to download it directly. The download went well and there didn't seem to be any problems. However when I tried to run the game during the patch phase of startup I received a message saying I was missing files and to re-download the client. So I did. and when I tried to run it again was greeted with the same message. This makes me think something is preventing the files from being downloaded to my computer(at least, downloaded correctly) do you know what might cause this?

Comment

Tosara

The message to re-download the client comes up sometimes for others. The quick answer that fixed it for some people was use the "run as admin" option.

Give that a shot and see if it fixes your problem.

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

it's fixed! thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X