Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Entry - Black Screen/Disconnection

Hi all,

Recently, I've been having issues entering dungeons. After the intro image of the dungeon, the game goes to a black screen with no sound (sometimes the cursor is usable) as if the game has frozen. This is soon followed by a disconnect, but the game remains unresponsive. Is there any possible fix for this?

Hi there!

My gut reaction is thinking your client is struggling to stay connected to the server. So if that's the case, the fix would be to stabilize your connection.

Do you play on wifi? If you do, try seeing if a wired connection to your computer fixes it. If you absolutely cannot use a wired connection, try to minimize how many devices are using your wifi at the same time. You also would want to minimize how many applications may be straining your internet connection. (For example, YouTube, Twitch, Spotify, etc.)
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Unfortunately, this does not appear to be a connection issue. The connection is stable and there is little to no interference (according to the network connection status; all bars showing green before entry). There are also no other applications running to strain the internet connection. I don't recall this happening before the recent update. Perhaps I'll have to do some more investigating.

Comment

If you don't believe it to be a connection issue, then my next idea would be to try other dungeons and see if you can enter other ones, or if it is just a specific one.

If every dungeon is failing you, then perhaps a fresh re-installation would fix it?
        ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

• Neo297
          Neo297 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was a connection issue. The issue was resolved a while back. Sorry for not believing it at first, Orona. Also, apologies for not responding. I kind of forgot about the post. (>_<)
      Working...
      X