cannot launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot launch

I try to launch the game through steam, the game will run until it reaches the screen where you would pick your server ( the screen where the heroes are sitting around the tree). Then a message pops up
    saying "invalid request" the only choice it gives you is to accept, then the game shuts down. how do i fix? thanks in advance.

Originally posted by HealzfoRealz View Post
    I try to launch the game through steam, the game will run until it reaches the screen where you would pick your server ( the screen where the heroes are sitting around the tree). Then a message pops up
    saying "invalid request" the only choice it gives you is to accept, then the game shuts down. how do i fix? thanks in advance.
    So, without knowing too much about your issue, I know I've gotten this issue when I'm having trouble connecting to the server. It sometimes occurs after a dc or my game crashes for whatever reason.

Usually if I keep trying to launch my game, it'll eventually let me through. How many times (Or "How long") have you tried to connect to the server?
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

iv'e tried to connect to the server about 15 times now over a span of 24 hours. same result.

Comment

Mmm.. okay that is unusual. I'll be honest, I don't know exactly what would cause that. So forgive me if these ideas don't work, I'm kind of taking wild guesses here. xD

Do you know how to verify game cache? Try doing that.

To verify game cache:
        1) Right click "Dragon nest" in your steam library
        2) Left click "Properties"
        3) Left click the tab at the top of the window that says "Local files"
        4) Left click the "Verify integrity of game cache" option

Drop us an update here if it changes anything.
        ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Thanks for trying to help , however i found out the problem was due to a bad connection from a previous service provider. Since switching providers iv'e been all good!

Comment

• Orona
            Orona commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, glad you found the solution. Enjoy playing!
        Working...
        X