No announcement yet.

Cannot Access DN (Steam and Non-Steam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Access DN (Steam and Non-Steam)

Hello,

So I started playing Dragon Nest around late Jan. I couldn't download the launcher from the site, because every time I tried to install it, I always had an error that came up saying I had "Insufficient Storage Space." I tried maybe 2 or 3 times to get it to download, but still no luck. As a result, I went with using the Steam Client. When I first got it, it wouldn't patch through. It kept saying the patch had failed. So I looked it up and had followed a post in this thread: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...-the-new-patch which actually helped and I was able to play for maybe a few weeks. A few days ago, I had issues connecting to the server and the page would time out for Steam. A few hours later, I was able to play. Yesterday, the same issue happened, and when I was able to play, I couldn't access my character because anytime it tried to load up I'd get a "Initialized Stage Error". I'm able to get on Arena or my lvl 1 Lencea in Mana Ridge. But my other two characters are in SH.

I've tried reinstalling and installing it again. Made sure to delete any remaining DN files. Reinstalled it, got the same patch error, tried to manually patch, still can't access anything in SH. Tried the Non-Steam client, can't really even install it cuz of the whole "Insufficient Storage Space" error. I'm at a loss of what to really do. I really want to do dailies and get things done, but I can't. The only launcher that has worked for me has been the Steam one. I tried auto-patching, but it just fails for me. I did notice an error in the launcher log:

20170211193152 [debug] Download Patch Version [00000579]
    20170211193152 [debug] Patch PackFile Download Start [http://patchus.dragonnest.com/Game/D...h00000579.pak]
    20170211193152 [debug] URLDownload Start
    20170211193152 [debug] Open Internet Session
    20170211193152 [debug] Download Total File Size : 285667776
    20170211193152 [debug] Check Downloaded Temp File
    20170211193152 [error] Already Exist Download Temp File!

Otherwise, I have no clue on what to do about it. If anyone has any fixes or suggestions, please let me know (I also included a screenshot of the Steam DNFolder just in case)

I'm actually having the same problem. DN hasn't fixed it since February so I still can't play my characters in Saint's Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by MahBubbleTea View Post
      I'm actually having the same problem. DN hasn't fixed it since February so I still can't play my characters in Saint's Haven.
      As far as I know when I was trying to look up the issue through previous forums for a fix for Steam (at least) most people said to reinstall because the patch was corrupted. But the problem with my Steam client was that it'd fail to patch entirely. I still haven't touched it but I have been able to get on because I downloaded their client off their site and I finally was able to manage to get it to work. The way I did that was downloading their client in parts, it was this part of the site:

As for the steam part, I honestly don't know what the fix is for that is. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried to manual patch, still ends up with that issue. Now I'm on their main client. The only problem I'm having with that one is that I tend to crash on a daily basis. But if you haven't tried their downloading it that way you should. Also if you haven't accessed any of your characters since Feb, have you tried opening them up in the Arena channels to check up on them? I did that when I couldn't see any of them on during the time before I downloaded the main DN client.

Comment

Wrong thread!
        Last edited by Akaua; 03-05-2017, 02:34 PM.
        Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
        Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
        Moon Royal Right Here!
        Steam: Tewaaraton

Comment

Wrong thread.
          Last edited by Akaua; 03-05-2017, 02:33 PM.
          Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
          Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
          Moon Royal Right Here!
          Steam: Tewaaraton

Comment

Working...
          X