Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been crashing every 10 or so minutes for last 2 weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. I just don't understand why this happens. I was on the last floor on Dark Banquet, then it crashed.

Comment

Just happened now. Logged on, not even a minute into it, and crashed. Someone please do something, honestly.
      Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
      Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
      Moon Royal Right Here!
      Steam: Tewaaraton

Comment

Just happened again...
        Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

Although I don't have the direct fix for this, I have let the team know about this issue. Hopefully, they'll have it fixed on the next maintenance or patch! I personally am using windows10 and have not encountered this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
            Although I don't have the direct fix for this, I have let the team know about this issue. Hopefully, they'll have it fixed on the next maintenance or patch! I personally am using windows10 and have not encountered this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.
            [GM] DENTITY To be honest with you, I use Windows 10. Originally it was working okay, on Win10, but after awhile it started to crash. So I set it to compatibility mode in hopes that it'd work a little better, but it still has the same problem. It just crashes randomly and frequently. It's really frustrating and also scary because you know we have weekly limits for things and to not know when you're gonna crash is so frustrating.

Otherwise, thanks for letting your team know! I appreciate it.

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
              [GM] DENTITY commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah idk, but I'll try to keep you guys posted

Thanks man, glad to see a reply finally!
            Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Crashed twice today, once during my third Nightmare run and again as soon as I logged in within three minutes...at least there's an actual reply to this problem...
              Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

Um, so this is STILL happening??
                Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

I was able to fix my problem by updating my graphics card driver. I hope that this issue gets fixed for everyone else, though.
                  Discord: Fabulous #3971
                  You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                  Class Updates Document
                  Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                  YouTube Channel

Comment

I can't take this anymore. I have to now wait another week to get 400 Nightmare points because I CRASHED AGAIN DURING NIGHTMARES JUST NOW WITH THE SAME ISSUE. This is absolutely unacceptable. Instead of actually trying to solve this seriously big problem, these idiots keep wasting time with stupid in game events and annoying world bird chatting.
                    Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

There has been two, count it, TWO maintenances since the Granom Nest patch. It has been a whole month, and there has been NO one doing ANYTHING? Where was the GM who commented here saying that they'd look into this? Not to mention, I send in a ticket about this very thing, patiently waiting for a reply. Not only do I get absolutely no response, but the ticket is then canceled?

This is the supposedly better people than Nexon? THIS is where people's money goes to? To now have to stress out doing something that is not supposed to stress you at all because you know there's a good chance you might disconnect in IDN, or Nightmares, or Banquet, or PVPing, or simply a few minutes after logging IN?

When will this end? I'm getting sick and tired of this.
                      Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

Now I haven't been getting these errors, but the game's constantly going non-responsive, resulting me having to force close the game.
                        Barbarian | Annihilator
                        Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Still having this issue. Just cost me a IDN HC run.
                          Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Ive been having the same problem too,
                            currently using windows 10,
                            reinstalled the game and still had the same problem

Discord: Fim#8418
                            Cheeser of MLDN

Comment

Bump. It's nice to see that someone rescued the game from Nexon. Also been crashing about every other run. The issue is eating up alot of FTG, too.

P.S. Does anyone else use a 3rd party driver to enable controller support?

Comment

Working...
                              X