Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure PvE Artillery Skill Build?

Hi!

I'm a returning player, and recently switched my old Sniper into an Artillery because for some reason I don't really feel the gameplay of a Sniper now. I tried making a backbone build (http://bit.ly/2izy2OF), although be warned as this my first time playing the class. Please let me know what kind of builds you recommend, I would love to hear from you guys. Thanks in advance!
    dnskillsim: dragon nest skill simulator

Hi, i'm no arti main but here is my skill build.

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

ACS is optional since you already have Cyclone Harpoon if you want airtime.
    Wise of the Owl is not worth to get in my opinion.
    I've maxed stunning shot for bubble gaining and the rest are self-explanatory.

Anyway, you can PM nvLite for more questions. He is knowledgeable in archer classes.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your kind words Wiiwoo, though I personally feel that my knowledge is not that extensive but then again, archers are my gameplay.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Hi, here is what my build is for my Arti

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

Notes:
    • WOTO for me is a low priority, hence I do not take it
      • The reason is the usefulness of 20% critical damage for 15 seconds every 90seconds for 10 skill points is not appealing to me. I have shared this to another archer post.
      • I have no issue if you still opt to take it.
    • Stunning shot should be max for CD reduction and CM 2
    • I maxed fake shot for the CD reduction
    • Awk. Magic Arrow is very powerful, max is suggested.
    Last edited by nvLite; 10-27-2017, 03:59 AM. Reason: forgot to added link lmao
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

I recommend you any of those builds above, up to you to get Longbow or Crossbow mastery, that only will depends on if you have/planning to have a Silver Hunter (which can only use Crossbow) and you didnt mentioned but as you said its your 1st time playing the class i guess you will need to know about Arti's skill plates:

Magical Breeze -> Increase FD rate.
      Revolution Ballista -> CD or Dmg, up to you.
      Magic Arrow -> Dmg
      Detonating Arrow -> Dmg

Those ones are the best for me.
      IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

You guys are all awesome! Sorry for the delayed reply. I will definitely follow your builds. I actually have an additional skill tree, so I can put those 2 builds and test which one fits me best. And big thanks for sharing your plates as well. I was actually to ask about that but good thing I went back to this post.

More power to you guys! Love y'all.

Comment

Working...
        X