[QUESTION] Silver Hunter Equipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Silver Hunter Equipments

Calling out SH mains or SH players. What may be a good set for PvE?

That would include the equips itself (armor, boots, etc.)
    Heraldies, talismans, jades, and all that stuffs.

I don't know where I'm going right now so I might need a reference hehe.

Cheers!

Sets that every class should get are exactly the same. This list is from best to not that good, i wont list some extremely not worth/not actually considerable reasons to get them like IDN Legend 93/90, IDN Unique 90 and Epic 93:

Hero's Calypse Legend 95>RuDN Legend 93>Hero's Medea Unique 95>RuDN Unique 93>Hero's Neris Epic 95.

*Note: For the time being, you need RuDN L 93 to get Calypse L 95 as well as RuDN U 93 to get Medea U 95.

For the accesories is Refined Genesis 93 Accs>Genesis 90 Accs>Unique 95 Accs>RuDN L 93 Accs>IDN L 90 Accs(Skill Acc 93 with high INT strictly for the neck)

INT/VIT Jades 93/95 depending on the gears you have/resources to get each one until have enough HP to manage with then you can change some INT/VIT 93 for INT/CRIT if needed and/or some INT/VIT 95 to INT/MATK if needed. This is for the Armor parts as well as Necklace and Earings, be aware that if you get 90 version for genesis youre going to need their respective 90 jades.

Light Jades for Weaps and Rings.

Epic Plates: Highest priority -> Intellect/Matk/Wind/Fatal/Ultimate. Lower priority -> Health/Life/Iron/Tent. Must have when youre able to -> Limitation.
    Unique Plates: Chaos>Attack/Elevation/Striking/Origin

Skill plates:
    Arrow Storm CD
    Deluge Bolt CD
    Magic Arrow CD
    Silver Hunter CD

Heres a link of a very nice SH player, this would help you with the skill rotation and she also explain why she chose these skill plates on the comment section of the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQS2ToM208E
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

For Weapons & Armors : refer to In-game Growth Guide.

But please take note:
      • If you are aiming for Casual/Daily Kill-Bore-Gameplay : I fully suggest to go for Medea Gears
      How to get Medea : Buy or Craft Rune Dragon Part, Enhance it to Any Level you want, and then Craft and Use Medea Weapon/Armor Converter to make it Medea.

• for End Game/Massive-Carrying-Muscle Man : go for Calypse Gears
      How to get Calypse : Craft Rune Dragon Legend Part, Enhance it to +10, and then Craft and Use Calypse Weapon/Armor Converter to make it Calypse.

For Jades : Obviously SH are INT type (so use INT jades only) and it uses LIGHT Attack Jades for both Weapon & Rings. *

For Heraldries : Intellect, Fatal, Magic, Ultimate, Life Vitality, Health, Wind, Limitation *** <---- I guess these are MUST to have as far as i know.

For Talisman : on 200% Slot - Magic/Ultimate & Int, for 175% Slot - Fatal & Wind, and you decide on the talisman left, but i leave you some options like Limitation, Health, Life Vitality, Tent, Iron wall, etc. *****

*** If you are aiming for 3rd Stat on Heraldries, I suggest to get 2.7k MATK than 1k INT.

***** if you are aiming for 2nd stat on Talismans, you pick on INT & MATK, since both are almost the same but with smaller difference.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Damn. This is actually the first time I've been answered properly. Huge thanks to both of you.

Will try every possible thing you said and learn more about them myself.

Cheers!

EDIT:

I've seen someone on youtube that uses Monkey Catch CD skill plate. Is it worth?
        Last edited by Kwangjaaaa; 11-28-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Up reply^ *msg2short*

Comment

• Adhelaida
            Adhelaida commented
            Editing a comment
            Its not necessary at all, even without the CM3 was already easy(usually) to maintain you in air and now with CM3 Magic Arrow is more than enough

• Kwangjaaaa
            Kwangjaaaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you sir!!
        Working...
        X