Help me Decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Decide

My character is an Artillery and I am planning to get medea tier 2 for my equipment. I just wanted to ask what would be the best combination of stats for an artillery?
    Intellect and ?
    Thank you for helping me <3
    Sorry for my grammar.

Crit until you are capped (89%) is core
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      So ur suggesting INT + AGI?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Err, if you are talking about armors, VIT will be better long term. You can stack crit chance from plates too, which are relatively cheap now.

Also Artillery's INT buff also buffs AGI, so getting some AGI is not a bad choice too but the effect won't be as big as stacking crit directly.

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much.

Follow Xenocho's suggestion. You are better off stacking critical via heraldry 3rd stat due to the immense boost to the bonus.

Unless, of course, you're a Crusader or Assassin. In which case, go for STR + INT or STR + AGI respectively to maximize your damage.

Comment

Jade - Int and/or Matk w/ 8%
      Heraldry - 3rd stat Int/FD 6 plates, 2 for crit damage - personal suggestion
      Talisman - 2nd Stat Int
      Armor/Weap - Int/Vit

Test ur build if you lack crit 89% after your buff then switch 2-3 jades from Vit -> Crit.
      Goal is to get 89% crit after buff and at least 260% crit dmg - after this go Int/FD

Comment

Working...
      X