Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Revamp?

do mind to read the title.

Will she ever get a revamp? or does she need a revamp? her sister, artillery, already had a revamp a long time ago.

and can someone explain why sliding shot ever existed on a sniper? maybe for an artillery it would work considering her skills mostly requires her to move around, but a sniper who solely relies on siege stance, and already has an enhanced tumble which considerably improves her dodging abilities on certain mechanics, why add an awakening active skill that would slide her in the front when she needs to be at the back of a party? if they only let the sliding shot to be controlled to where the direction you want her to slide, and make the shot arrows more symmetrical to where she is facing (shooting upwards? is she going to shoot birds?) and not aimlessly shoot arrows upwards.

i know that the combo for sliding shot is using charged shot once, after that mobs fly up, follow through with sliding shot to let the flying mobs eat your arrows, or you can do the same in PVP.

You should also read the latest KDN March patch first...

http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018/...lation/#archer

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      but iphie triangle shot is not a useful skill for the sniper other than a extensive dodge ability besides enhanced tumble... how come it will be on cm 2? and i've checked the link and it didn't have anything regarding triangle shot, it was sliding shot

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Quite similar to Bowmaster yet the skills DPS Swift Shot, Siege Stance, Charge Shot are most fatal in Boss kills ! Enhanced Tumble ?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Enhanced tumble has an increased distance leaped when trying to dodge, unlike any other tumble of an archer, she don't somersault, she actually leaps instead, and the distance she can reach is tripled compare to a regular tumble of the archer.

this is very useful as a sniper, she can position herself verywell in any situation that comes! and she can avoid jumping mechanics very well without using jump (jump takes a second and a half after you jump up and land, using tumble only takes less than a second and if you time it perfectly, right after you use tumble you can siege stance your way and continue shooting the enemy, but it only works good at single jump mechs, you really have to jump when there's 2 or more coming after that, depends on the time gap of the mech)

i hope she gets another revamp/rework. the latest one does not look good.

Comment

Oh yeah. ANOTHER REBARANSING

https://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018...lation/#archer
      ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

In pvpsucks....... Revamp more like a nerf revamp i think i like the old arrow shower and cp

Comment

I think CP losing its FD is justifiable then again arti gets to keep his FD buff with the revamped FD soo kinda unfair but I think it's fine. I think the rework is fine it's not a nerf all the base dmg got increased by a lot your probably just not used to it yet.

Comment

Working...
          X