Just a quick arti question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick arti question

How much FD do i need (in values) given we have an FD buff ? , currently already @ 88% in 8k+ FD only (i dont know how fd computation works) , given that the max is 100% @ 14k+ if i remember correctly .
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Your skill, Magical Breeze, adds a fixed amount of FD, which is 35% (based on skill sim, or 40% if you have an epic plate which adds 5% more). This skill FD is added on top of your gear FD, which gives you a result of 88%.

Gear FD is calculated at 1% FD gain per approximately 150 FD, given by the equation (1/100 x 14944, the gear FD cap). Gear FD has a cap of 100%, meaning it will not exceed 100% regardless of how much FD you stack past 14944. However, skill FD has no limit.

As you mentioned, you have 8000 FD. 8000/14944 = 53%. When you add 35% from Magical Breeze, you get 88%.

If you had 14944 FD, you will have 100% gear FD. When add on with magical breeze, the skill FD, which does not have a limit, you get a resulting 135% FD.

As for how much FD you need, that is difficult to say. Strength in a char has a very high ceiling now, it just depends how close you want to be to that ceiling. Stacking FD has higher diminishing returns for an Artillery due to the 40% FD gain from the buff, but that is a discussion for another time. TL;DR depends on your budget. The more the better.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh i see, fd from skills doesnt count towards the 14k max fd as i have thought. thanks what bothers me is will i need 14944 or less because of the skills. its clear now that ill still need 14944 to get the most , thank you very much for the clarification

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      I would just like to add something as the plate was mentioned above.

Currently Magical Breeze FD plate is not working and not applied.

I asked Nasagi who plays from jDN to check if it is the same on their server, he said that the plate itself is not available anymore there.
      I think it is safe to assume it will be removed on ours as well.

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite yeah this is my next question too, just noticed that it added a flat 35% only even with 5% bonus from plate., thanks for the heads up gotta replace the plate.
Working...
X