Silver Hunter Skill Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Hunter Skill Build

Hey guys, can any of you that plays silver hunter or main it show me your skill build for lvl 95? I was searching for it online but most of it were only for lvl 93... :<

Hi, Here is what I am using:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Silver Hunter.png
Views:	1188
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	90441

This is for PvE perspective, hence I did not take the Trap Master
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• AjiBuster499
      AjiBuster499 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for random late response, but can you explain why you took the FD Ex? Last I heard buffs like that only apply to your current FD? A friend of mine has a SH, and I was advising them against the FD passives for that very reason. If I'm wrong please correct me, so I can give proper advice to him and future SHs that I meet.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, it is because of Diminishing Returns.

If you are not aware, FD is another damage multiplier in game.

Attack x Elemental x FD = Damage Output.

The FD passive is a flat increase in your FD.
      The elemental attack has a wide variety of items to utilize to increase it, FD is limited.

Hence, FD would be a better choice.

For further reading: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../#entry2864887
      http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...-final-damage/
      Last edited by nvLite; 10-20-2017, 03:56 PM. Reason: added further reading.

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally found one build that i can try.. Im new in SH, i have sniper too but lookslike its different on some tree. Thats why i need sample build. Ty for posting it

This is my PvE Build for my SH.

I didnt took Enhanced Falcon and Trapper due to my play style, but you`re free to pick one of them. Moon Kick always causes my rotation to end unintentionally so I decided to remove it for good.
    Last edited by Vaddix; 09-24-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      oooo. I see, so it was intentionally left blank.
      I oso thought about that before, but reconsidered the thought.

• Raniyama
      Raniyama commented
      Editing a comment
      It happen that i have taken the falcon EX.. and it's kinda annoying resummoning it over and over again

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly do not see Falcon EX annoying tho? I look at it as a buff needed to be maintained.
      Also, our SH transformation only last 90sec max CMIIW, so there is always room to cast SF.

does sh skills all have long range?? how bout a pure pvp skill build i need one?

Comment

pvp build. take either enhanced falcon/trap as you like.
      SH is mostly longranged. Refer to some vids I recorded with my SH for reference https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz...uZ-u37nMA8fOYw

Comment

Here probably a better skill build for PVE to use, i guess the ones that share their skill builds above without learn Wise Of The Owl has 100% Crit Dmg for 95 Cap because if dont i really dont understand why you wont learn this skill xD
        IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          WOTO is not as helpful as it sounds.

Additionally, all chars have 200% crit damage to begin with, hence, as I mentioned in my thread, suffers diminishing returns.
          Last edited by nvLite; 10-08-2017, 12:33 PM.

• Raniyama
          Raniyama commented
          Editing a comment
          nvLite, I wonder, since when did they change both WOTO and ROTO to Critical Damage instead of Critical Rate?
          damn, they should have at least have one of those two retain to Critical Rate instead...

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          @Raniyama: sorry for replying late. @.@
          this forum is weird, I sometimes do not get notified @.@

anyhow, it was a few patches after 93 cap IIRC. It was discussed on various archer threads.

This forum so weird to me i dont see where to reply to your comment nvLite so ill just post it here xd maybe because im on phone right now. Well then i think i need an explanation for what 'diminishing returns' means cause i dont actually get it. If you have 200% CTD to start why to have more even for a short time will be that pointless?

Comment

Originally posted by Adhelaida View Post
          This forum so weird to me i dont see where to reply to your comment nvLite so ill just post it here xd maybe because im on phone right now. Well then i think i need an explanation for what 'diminishing returns' means cause i dont actually get it. If you have 200% CTD to start why to have more even for a short time will be that pointless?
          the Law of Diminishing Returns (LDR) states that at a certain point, by getting more, you actually get less. And since Critical Damage is already at 200% it already suffers for LDR.

As what Xen's example goes:
          you buy 2 apple, you get 1. (here you get 50% more of what you have)
          you buy 10 apple, you get 1. (here you only get 10% of what you have).

So by having the Critical damage cap of 300%, the impact is only 250%. (300 / 200 = 1.5).

Furthermore regarding Critical Damage.

Critical Damage is dependent on Critical. And 89% Critical Rate is not 100% Critical Rate.

By reaching 89% Critical Cap, only 89 out out 100 hits are critical which means that there is 11% chance of hits to be non-critical.
          We then have Critical Resistance in which the Critical Rate is decreased even more. 90 -93 Nests have 20% ~ 40% Critical Resistance. Hence making your Critical Hits lower.
          Without critical hits, critical damage will not trigger.

Now we go to how WOTO is not as helpful as it looks.
          By having WOTO you get 15 seconds of 20% additional Critical Damage and with 220% Critical Damage the impact is at 10% (220/200 = 1.1) which what made me say it is non-existent.

WOTO takes 10SPs on the skill build. Has a CD of 90 seconds and a duration of only 15 seconds. Where we will have a downtime 75 seconds for a almost non-existent, critical dependent damage gain

For most Archer Classes, you can utilize this 10 SPs to take other skills.
          Artilleries can take Aerial Chain Shot instead.
          Windwalkers can take Spiral Vortex.
          Tempest can invest in Eagle Dive or Blooming Kick.
          Snipers can take an Artillery skill or max necessary utility like Fake Shot or Triangle Shot.
          SH will have a difficulty casting this as they stay mostly on the Air. Casting it in between transformation may take up to 5 seconds depending on the setup.

You can get the same damage output in a consistent matter with other skills than WOTO, without the dependence to critical hit.

WOTO is not pointless however it is a low priority. The gain vs. cd is not much to invest at it.
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post

the Law of Diminishing Returns (LDR) states that at a certain point, by getting more, you actually get less. And since Critical Damage is already at 200% it already suffers for LDR.

As what Xen's example goes:
            you buy 2 apple, you get 1. (here you get 50% more of what you have)
            you buy 10 apple, you get 1. (here you only get 10% of what you have).

So by having the Critical damage cap of 300%, the impact is only 250%. (300 / 200 = 1.5).

Furthermore regarding Critical Damage.

Critical Damage is dependent on Critical. And 89% Critical Rate is not 100% Critical Rate.

By reaching 89% Critical Cap, only 89 out out 100 hits are critical which means that there is 11% chance of hits to be non-critical.
            We then have Critical Resistance in which the Critical Rate is decreased even more. 90 -93 Nests have 20% ~ 40% Critical Resistance. Hence making your Critical Hits lower.
            Without critical hits, critical damage will not trigger.

Now we go to how WOTO is not as helpful as it looks.
            By having WOTO you get 15 seconds of 20% additional Critical Damage and with 220% Critical Damage the impact is at 10% (220/200 = 1.1) which what made me say it is non-existent.

WOTO takes 10SPs on the skill build. Has a CD of 90 seconds and a duration of only 15 seconds. Where we will have a downtime 75 seconds for a almost non-existent, critical dependent damage gain

For most Archer Classes, you can utilize this 10 SPs to take other skills.
            Artilleries can take Aerial Chain Shot instead.
            Windwalkers can take Spiral Vortex.
            Tempest can invest in Eagle Dive or Blooming Kick.
            Snipers can take an Artillery skill or max necessary utility like Fake Shot or Triangle Shot.
            SH will have a difficulty casting this as they stay mostly on the Air. Casting it in between transformation may take up to 5 seconds depending on the setup.

You can get the same damage output in a consistent matter with other skills than WOTO, without the dependence to critical hit.

WOTO is not pointless however it is a low priority. The gain vs. cd is not much to invest at it.

Ok, now i know what diminishing returns means but i think youre not getting my point. Ok, only 10% impact (which is only an hypothetical amount because unless youre a Sniper/Acro with Neris set you wont have only 200% CTD without mention the permanent 10% from ROTO, just to clarify if it wasnt), ok, high CD vs long duration, ok CTD is dependant of the Critical Hits you get, i know all this, but the thing is, even if its not that huge amount of impact why you refuse to take it when you actually can without lose literally anything relevant, like the SH build that i shared before, i just quit 1 SP from Mind Conquer, thats all, theres nothing else more useful for SH to get, if you enough geared you can hit CTD cap for cap 93 what is actually enough because the only nest 95 is VN and its pretty easy even without endgame gears and cap 95 just started so it will come new stuff to hit new stats Cap but until you get that geared, WOTO can be useful and its not like youll lose something when you get that geared and have WOTO there spending 10 SPs

And about the other Archers:
            Snipers can perfectly max all the Main Skills (because ACS it suppose to be a Main Skill but its not even in the rotation, its just lvl 1 for utility), also all Artillery skills are useless for Sniper's skill rotation and can max fake and triangle shot and still can get WOTO
            Artillerys can max all the Main Skills, ACS its not necessary anymore because Cyclone Harpoon can save you from stomps already and still can get WOTO
            Tempest can max all the Main Skills, max Blooming Kick, Eagle Dive not useful and cant fit in rotation at all and still can get WOTO
            Windwalker can max all the Main Skills and still can get WOTO, Spiral Vortex not that good, even you being Main WW without WOTO didnt learn it
            SH? Not a big deal, i still have to land sometimes to cast Tornado Shot Ins

You can get it, you lose nothing and even if not much its a plus to your DMG, without mention that the more CTD youll get gearing yourself the more useful WOTO will be until you can get 300% without it so i dont the see the point to not get it. So, if you still think that WOTO still not that worth it to get, ill guess that you dont think CTD its that good
            Last edited by Adhelaida; 10-08-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              I already explained why I did not take.

I have no issues you taking it. But as for me, as I said, I rather take other skills than WOTO since they are more consistent and does not rely so much on chance.

You having a problem with other players not taking WOTO is not our issues. As i can see, you are only looking at the gain and not on other factors.

Have a nice day.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Do note that crit damage may be maxed out from gear, so taking a skill which increases crit damage for a class that stacks INT/STR may not be most useful in the long run. Of course, this is in terms of min-maxing when you have maxed out gear (full L, costumes, talismans with 2nd stat).

As Lite mentioned, crit damage is good but because you start off with 200% and capping at 300%, every percent you add is probably only 1/3 of the actual increment or lesser.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Just to add on, WOTO has a very long downtime, so it's usefulness may be exaggerated here in a long run. It's useful but not to the point which it will shift the DPS of the char significantly

Since my question is somewhat skill build related, I'll just ask it here.

What skill heraldry should I get?

Comment

• daitran2093
              daitran2093 commented
              Editing a comment
              Arkhaez yep no any skill accessory

• Nytetingale
              Nytetingale commented
              Editing a comment
              daitran2093 why tornado shot cd and not action speed?

• daitran2093
              daitran2093 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Nyteingale oops my bad. its action speed. haha. tornado shot cd doesnt exist lol
          Working...
          X