Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light fury

umm i diecided to make a light fury.
    anyone can help me with skill plates and rotaion for CM3 ?

Seems like you planning to deal DPS as LF and its fine, just dont forget your main role as a Healer. Rotation pretty straightforward in my opinion:

unseen art>outbreak>sunshine>edged fan>ring strike>chakra grip>piercing star x3>repeat. If im not wrong, ring strike with CM3 version deals the same dmg as regular ring strike but better because you dont get the risk of boss moving while slow mo descending or even worse, ring strike insta landing due to lag.

Skill plates:
    Chakra Miracle -> CD
    Chakra Energy -> CD

Even like a DPS LF you shouldnt skip those plates, your main role is to support, also these 2 are enough to support well.

Sunshine Spark -> Dmg
    Ring Strike -> Dmg

For extra supp, skipe these 2 and get Chakra Cure and Chakra Heal CD.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Originally posted by Adhelaida View Post
      Seems like you planning to deal DPS as LF and its fine, just dont forget your main role as a Healer. Rotation pretty straightforward in my opinion:

unseen art>outbreak>sunshine>edged fan>ring strike>chakra grip>piercing star x3>repeat. If im not wrong, ring strike with CM3 version deals the same dmg as regular ring strike but better because you dont get the risk of boss moving while slow mo descending or even worse, ring strike insta landing due to lag.

Skill plates:
      Chakra Miracle -> CD
      Chakra Energy -> CD

Even like a DPS LF you shouldnt skip those plates, your main role is to support, also these 2 are enough to support well.

Sunshine Spark -> Dmg
      Ring Strike -> Dmg

For extra supp, skipe these 2 and get Chakra Cure and Chakra Heal CD.
      thanxs for ur advices :} appriciate
      tho i was thinkin to have 2 type of skill plate and to change them in terms of need

solo[dps skill plate]
      Sunshine Spark Dmg
      Ring Strike Dmg
      unseen art cd ??
      outbreak dmg ??

and party[support skill plate] as u said :
      Chakra Miracle cd
      Chakra Energy cd
      chakra cure cd
      chakra heal cd

there is no use in full brightness ?
      and after i cast outbreak do i need to click space bar ? to make sunshine strike or it doesnt matter

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post

thanxs for ur advices :} appriciate
        tho i was thinkin to have 2 type of skill plate and to change them in terms of need

solo[dps skill plate]
        Sunshine Spark Dmg
        Ring Strike Dmg
        unseen art cd ??
        outbreak dmg ??

and party[support skill plate] as u said :
        Chakra Miracle cd
        Chakra Energy cd
        chakra cure cd
        chakra heal cd

there is no use in full brightness ?
        and after i cast outbreak do i need to click space bar ? to make sunshine strike or it doesnt matter
        Sorry i totally forgot about full brightness, its actually useful for dmg. Theres no skill plate for unseen art yet as its one of the new active awake skills, you can get piercing star dmg instead and about outbreak+space+sunshine, it optimizes the rotation, just do it like this when have the chance
        IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

This is my opinion

chakra cure CD and chakra iracle CD is a must. unless u r confident ur team is pro, and u can go full dps-ing.

2 others should be:
          chakra of energy CD (since u r still a support, can change to ring strike dmg if u know ur team can do well, also atm this skill is bugged anyway)
          sunshine spark DMG (best dps plate, unless u dont want to dps at all, go for chakra heal or whatever)

other alternative plates:
          Ring strike DMG (2nd best dps plate)
          Piercing Star DMG (for full dps build)
          chakra heal CD (pretty useless I'd say, but this still support plate other than heals/cure)

EDIT: My rotation
          summons/buffs > unseen art
          outbrake (right click, space) > sunshine spark > chakra grib > full brightness > fan of edge > ring strike > outbrake (full then left click) > chakra grib > piercing 3x
          or: outbrake (right click, space) > sunshine spark > chakra grib (space) > ring strike > full brightness > fan of edge (not needed) > outbrake (full then left click) > chakra grib > piercing 3x
          Last edited by Lenxac; 11-01-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X