Bleed Phantom Skill Information and Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleed Phantom Skill Information and Details

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. All data were compiled from KDN, Varun Goku's videos and my own translation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hope it adds to your excitement in waiting for the upcoming Bleed Phantom, cheers.

Last updated with: Skill Tree Layouts, Skill Details and Information, Skill Comparison Table, KDN Skill Changes 14/12/2017/ and Misc. Info
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-18-2017, 01:12 AM.

Thanks for sharing this. Would be appreciated if you would add on any new info received too
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Im interested with Bleed Phantom mechanic. hope it will update soon in SEA
      Ah.. and also the appriance when transform, so 'bad ass'

Comment

I want to commend your tremendous effort in compiling this. This effectively covers all important information. Thank you
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

He feels like the Assassin version of Arch Heretic (close quarters, hp as cost, self-heal, etc.)
          also from one vid i saw about his story...it shows Rencraw fusing with a wounded Illusion (not sure how and why, just saw from the vid)...i guess male characters tend to have a dark background...and embracing them (Xian's dad murdered the whole Kali race, Edan's mother is a Priestess of Darkness, etc.)
          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Thank you for the information sir .
            Play hard -

Comment

i will make an in-depth guide for bleed phantom once it release in sea server... i already play him for sometimes now in dn kr... so yeah look forward to it

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Or make a guide before it comes to DNSEA so that people can ask questions and learn Looking forward to it.

• mrpotatom
                mrpotatom commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks in advance
            Working...
            X