Bleed Phantom speedy cut bugs sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleed Phantom speedy cut bugs sometimes

Can anyone explain to me why speedy cut can't be casted sometimes....or unless you load to the next room you won't be able to use speedy cut at all . _ . is it a bug? Does anyone else experience it too?

I get this too sometimes :/
    happens in both pve and pvp, would sometimes last an entire nest run without being able to cast it.
    relogging in helps but its pretty inconvenient having to do that all the time .-.

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      That explain it then e v e....cant be fixed I guess

its a normal bug, i am a sniper but there are times i can't cast my Charged Shot and cant use windshaft, most class with the same function as speedy cut and charged shot when they have different sets of function whenever you use a skill is sometimes gets bugged out and cannot be used properly until the regular skill cools down, or you enter a different area, or log out.
    this happens whenever there is lag, some skills are affected by latency, if you lag out, the skill's DPS is also affected (E.g windshaft requires it to hit the enemy before it procs or activates and deals dmg, if i lagged out, it won't proc or there are times the activation is delayed as well and you won't deal the full damage it should have dealt) this applies to all skills that requires many hit combos to full deal damage, in short, Burst skills, Instant Burst skills are an example of the crusader's Mighty blow and hammer hand, and also DA's Dark Crash.

Latency Affects many things in the game even skills, its a normal occasion when you see it happen, it is because you are experiencing server lag or you are suffering from high ping/ms.

Comment

• Manah
      Manah commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, I don't seem to get problems with the other classes so i never noticed hehe. I'll just try being more cautious when casting speedy cut on a BP. Thanks for the explanation
Working...
X