Is it worth maining an Arch Heretic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth maining an Arch Heretic?

I barely see people using this character, but I'm interested in its playstyle. I'm not one though to reach end-gear content any time soon (even unique grade too far from me ) and I mostly play pve solo or small parties. So please don't say something like as long as it's geared it's worth maining Thanks for the help!

AH can actually deal decent dmg without end-game gears, his most pronounced weakness would be that he's a Spin Off class therefore if devs ever decide to nerf him to death you wont be able to job change so if you cant stand such nerf anymore you still would have to wait either for a boost or find another class to main. He can only use Mace for main weap so in case someday you want an Inquisitor you wont be able to share their main weap. Last but no less, how much your ping(ms)? Because Carnage from AH is one of his best skill but it is too sensible to lag so if your ping is enough high(200+ if im not wrong) you will get Carnage bugged(no hit) which can traduces on a more or less considerable amount of DPS lost.

For the pros and more details about AH refer here:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...t-arch-heretic
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Thanks for the response and the link! I guess I'll push through with AH since it's not that weak after all lol. I don't have problems with lag so I guess it'll work out.

Comment

Working...
      X