Status of Crusader's DPS role?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Crusader's DPS role?

Hello, i just wanted to ask the status of the Crusader if they are still ranking up high enough to be a valuable asset on a raid/nest ?

Also, if any of you would rank all the cleric specializations, would the Crusader class be first on the ranking among the 4 excluding Arch Heretic? or would it be the Inquisitor?

In my opinion, i think the ranking for cleric's 2nd jobs would be:
    Saint<Guardian<Inquisitor<Crusader from weakest to strongest.

Crusaders has the ability to spam their skills, well there's several ones to be considered and not just a single or a few, and since Crusader is a STR/INT mixed attribute base class, he can actually benefit from all the stats, including AGI since it adds in patk, and critical chance! its a win win!

Crusaders are still ranking pretty high up on the mid-tier list on the DPS rankings as i remember, just below the monster class like the smasher, Flurry, i think? well i'm not really into ranking them anyway because all i care about is how i kill my enemies with style! an arrow in the knee, smashing them with a hammer, hack n slash, yeah i use a crusader too myself, a sniper and a gladiator.

But their party buff is simply increasing 20% of a character's max HP, so don't be confident that any random party will pick you as their DPS, since Light Fury ranks higher than the Crusader in terms of DPS ranking, not to mention they are a support class as well (Semi-Support)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm never expecting another Paladin Revamp or Crusader Revamp, but still i prefer the crusader over the inqui in so many ways, inqui is cool and fun but unfortunately i still like playing Crusader, but on most part because of the fact that Inqui does have better dps than Crusader, i am having second thoughts if i should go ahead and make another cleric just for the sake of making an inqui, problem is i'm really not going to have another character to play since i've already got more than enough to actually make me occupied at the time being. Playing my crusader is already more than enough to eat up atleast 3 hours of my time, but maybe i'll consider making one for the sake of doing the main quest for the crystal points rewards.

Now i'm really tempted on spending cash on the next gacha event, i just hope that they include another gear bundle, if not the next, maybe after the next.

• Nalawe
      Nalawe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well like they said, play job that u love. Crus will get boost again later (I dont know when exactly but its soon). Iirc they increase chance rate of instant MB and HH in elemental aura from 40% to 50% and some other stuff also.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, the chances are already pretty high, what we need for crusader is a better buff, maybe change the effect of Judge's Power into having increased attack power by 20% for patk and matk, 10% light attack since you haven't noticed Crusader's source of elemental attack is only elemental aura, and on Inqui's side its their buffs, and class mastery, crusader's don't even have a light atk buff on any of the class mastery.

the current Judge's Power's effect should be placed on class mastery 3 instead, whenever divine combo is used, Matk is increased by 100% of STR and all skill's matk base damage is increased by 20%, vice versa for whenever you use the right or left click function.
Working...
X