[General Guide] Inquisitor PvE Gameplay and Gearing Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [General Guide] Inquisitor PvE Gameplay and Gearing Guide

It has been a while since I've seen any new Inquisitor guides or updates, so Dreamvolt and I took the initiative to write this guide.

Although it took us some time, We've tried our best to make it as relevant to the current meta as possible.

It's very likely that it will be updated regularly as well. I hope new Inquisitors will be able to find this useful too! Thank you very much for all the support!

Version Log:
    V1.0 - 10 April 2019
    INQUISITOR GUIDE 2019 INTRODUCTION Hey there everyone, as you may know (and should know) who I am, I am WolfLover, also the creator of this guide. I will first introduce myself for those that do not know who I am. I am a dedicated Dragon Nest SEA Player ...
    Last edited by WolfLover; 04-10-2019, 12:03 AM.
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

This is honestly a very detailed guide, however i have things that i've noticed:
    1. Geraint's Blessings - these end game accessories are currently an event exclusive item that can only be obtain through out events (such as the Geraint's Mission Box) and from a previous event a long time ago from a VIP event, in this case it is also best to note that these are event exclusive item and cannot easily be obtained so that other people will not be confuse.
    2. Rookie Oriented Guide - the guide is more focused on providing information to those who already has an experience using an Inquisitor, but not a friendly guide for those who hasn't used an inquisitor yet and are just searching for something like a guide to determine which class is best, but ofc without experiencing the character personally won't really make them feel if they want this class or not base on the skill visualization, the DPS and stuff like that.
    3. Extra tips for players with a tight budget - You have forgotten that they can acquire their very own set of Epic Costumes when purchasing the specific costume coupon through the Crystal Point store, and the way they can purchase this is by exchanging 300,000 Crystal Points for the said item, that will include both the main and secondary weapon and they won't have to spend that much Gold into spending it to buying armor parts from which they can just invest their gold on into purchasing Crystal points from people who sells Cash shop items via gifting, but if any newbie reads this, its a risky method of purchase, you can probably say its a "Black Market" deal considering it is not in ED's constitution to retrieve any gold lost or EYET or CC lost in the process of the transaction since they have clearly state that the "Trading House" is the only safe trading system ingame.
      • Costume Accessories such as the W/T/D/Necklace that you've suggested for players to get (Cold Sadynth Set) are not entirely purchasable through any normal means, you can introduce them to a more budget friendly and temporary solution which is to buy the mystery solver's wings, tails, decals, and other accessories on the BST Store that can be accessed through interaction with Adventurer David NPC just beside the Mission Bulletin Board located at the far west side of Saint Haven when you look at the map (to the right) or they can open up limited edition Gacha Boxes such as today's Vernicka's Gacha Box, which contains a specific set of W/T/D and other accessories to better boost their stats, ofc it all comes down to luck, and the RNG of the game for them to get it, and this isn't really a budget friendly thing to do, not to mention all superior Accessories can only be obtained through special means, by either opening gacha boxes, or joining in on any special event hosted by ED, which is the EYE GACHA event where special rewards awaits when you do the said requirement in order to participate in the event, such as purchasing a type of gacha box, either the altea, the conversion, a limited edition box, etc etc. ALWAYS CHECK OUT THE sea.dragonnest.com WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THEIR MONTHLY EVENTS! WHOEVER'S READING THIS ESPECIALLY THE NEWBIES.
    And thank you for your efforts! a really great guide indeed.

Comment

• WolfLover
      WolfLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the feedback! I'll make sure to add them in soon
Working...
X