Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any arc heretic skill build and rotation??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any arc heretic skill build and rotation??

if someone can share their build and skill rotation much appreciated thx

I am just a casual player and I am not a Pro-AH Player.
    I just want to share my Personal Skill Build.

My opening/usual rotation with 100 NM Force:

Evil Hands+Left Click (Savage Attack) > Execute > Deadly Blow > Land Corruption > (If Death Gate is Available - Use it first) Devastation > Divine Combo + Saw Blade > Devastation > Enhanced Pain to Gain > Carnage.
    Note:
    I insert Evil Hands in my rotation every time it is off cooldown then followed by Execute.
    I only casts Death Gate if I have 100 NM Force.
    I chose Enhanced Pain to Gain (50 NM Force) because it helps me to have 100% NM Force almost all the time.
    I didn't get Shield Smash down to Cruel Rush because I do not use those skills (Cruel Rush is such a waste of NM Force - better spam Carnage).

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't it be better to use Divine Combo + Saw Blade before casting Devastation? Considering Devastation consumes your NM Force and Saw Blade is actually one of your most damaging skills, I think it would be wise to get the full effect of Evil Stain at max NM Force.

• krave
      krave commented
      Editing a comment
      You have point there but I am used to spamming DC+SB when waiting for my 2nd Devastation.
      ill try that next time and improve my rotation a bit.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      It is also a good investment now to get Chaos Shield considering DNKR's latest skill balancing. Chaos Shield generates 1 [Nightmare Force] per hit. Doesn't stack with multiple targets though. So that's 14 NM Force for a 15-second cooldown skill (Maybe they changed Chaos Shield's hit count 14 is a weird number). Anyhow, this makes NM Force generation easier and is a certain-must.

Heres a youtube channel from one of the few Main and geared AHs in the server, you can get a good skill rotation and skill plates from here

IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Is this good ?
      https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--00--00--0

Comment

Working...
      X