Need Guide about Arch Heretic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Guide about Arch Heretic

I have some questions about this job, as i just recently managed to hit level 95, please enlight me @@
    • Can someone explain to me about Heretic skill build PVE, PVP and Hybrid (if it exist) ?
    • Could you please share your skills combo sequence (or the rotation) ?
    • What Heraldy skills plate that should be used ?
    • What Enchantment Jade it should use (for armor and weapons) and its stat opt?
    • What Equipments should it use ? (If it's epic, and if it's unique) and how much it will approximately cost
    • What 3rd stat heraldy it should get ? (This is just out of curiosity, really)

I honestly still quite confused about the level 95 equipments (armor, weapon, jade, etc) especially where to obtain what , and crafting @@ there's so much to be learn

1. Realy dont have answer for this . But this is i certain are take power accel A for PVE (10%FD) and power accel B (15%dark). Dark elemental attack are easy to get now and you got 40% up from skill (PVE), so taking FD will give you more damage.

2. Execute > evil hand + savage attack > deadlyblow > divine combo + saw blade > Devastation then guilt attack and carnage until can repeat

3. Saw blade damage, savage attack damage, evil hand damage, Devastation action speed

4. armor use bear vit, weapon and ring are dark attack

5. go neris (STR) +10 are good enough

6. Crit or FD are the best lol

do daily quest for eq and jade drop, decent gold too. Jade are not that expensive in TH to buy. Neris 95 eq can be bought from black smith for 25gold a piece. Buy until got the correct stat (STR are what you looking for)

Comment

1. Arch Heretic is a Spin-off class meaning you would have little to no worries about SP-restrictions and such, additionally Arch Heretics have only a few active, DPS skills in their arsenal (probably the class with the least number of skills compared to all other classes). With that in mind, Arch Heretics have an easy time going for 'Hybrid' skill builds, meaning a Pure PVE build can be modified to get skills important for PVP.

Pure-PVE skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-00--0
      Pure-PVP skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-0-0-0
      Hybrid (PVE/PVP) skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-00--0

2. In my experience playing Arch Heretic, I noticed a pattern- Arch Heretic's skills are in the same Cooldown range meaning, AH is a burst-type class with consistent DPS as a method for gathering NM Bubbles. Here's my rotation:

(At 100 NM Bubbles) Land Corruption-> Execute-> Evil Hand-> Savage Attack-> Deadly Blow-> Divine Combo (Left-click immediately)-> CM3 Saw Blade-> Devastation-> Death Gate (if up)-> Filler (while waiting for Execute and Evil Hand to CD)-> Execute-> Evil Hand-> Devastation-> Pain to Gain-> Filler -> Repeat

What this does is ensure or put you in a scenario where you cast your most damaging skills (Savage Attack, Deadly Blow and Saw Blade) at max bubbles therefore gaining most out of your Evil Stain skill passive (+0.5% STR per Bubble). The second round of Execute->Evil Hand->Devastation releases another wave of burst damage (albeit lower than the first wave) while taking you to the range of about 50 NM Bubbles where you can refresh it to max by casting Pain to Gain. Then, repeat.
      Be warned though, that this rotation is extremely potent (I get 1b total damage from the first wave alone with only +12 Medea Weapons) BUT takes a whole lot of chunk of your HP as Pain to Gain has a 10% Max HP cost per cast. However, you can insert casting Soul Steal within the rotation to fully regain your HP lost from casting Pain to Gain (Soul Steal at max heals for about 150k HP per cast every 12 seconds while PtG has a 30-sec CD.At around 3m HP, you can fully heal your lost HP via consistently casting Soul Steal)

3. If you want to follow my skill rotation my suggested skill plates are personally fit for my rotation:
      Devastation +50% Action Speed (Action Speed is too slow even with Land Corruption +30% Action Speed buff)
      Evil Hand -20% Cooldown (almost 100% -20% Elemental Defense debuff uptime and makes it more fluid for the second wave in the rotation)
      Saw Blade -20% Cooldown (makes it more fluid for the rotation; Saw Blade with -20% CD makes it up every 24 seconds which is within the 25 second CD range of AH's skills)
      Deadly Blow +20% Damage/Savage Attack +20% Damage/Carnage +20% Damage (self-explanatory)

4. For Armor Jades, I recommend prioritizing Bear+Vit until you reach around 3 million HP. If you follow my rotation, any more than 3 million HP will net for a constant loss of HP everytime you cast PtG in where your Soul Steal recovery cannot cope with. Of course this doesn't apply to Raid situations as for Raid you are assured to have a healer in tow and mechs demand higher HP for survival. For Attack Jades, please do stack on Dark Element %

5. I recommend having 95 Medea (Unique) for you to feel the sheer force of AH's skills, and that entails a considerable amount of gold to attain. If you are starting, I recommend Neris Equipments, but if you have a RUDNU in your inventory, even a +6 enhancement is enough for Medea evolution.

6. The best is FD, followed by either Crit or STR, but seeing as the Crit Cap is too high for now, I recommend Crit if you can't afford FD (Crit 3rd stat is cheaper than STR too)

Leave a comment if you have questions and such. I'll try to respond as long as I am free.
      Last edited by Skyros; 10-20-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Xera
        Xera commented
        Editing a comment
        why thank you very much  for really detailed explanation  sorry for being so late to reply @@

i do have a few questions tho :
        1. In the PVE build you give, i realized that you choose Power Accelerator (A) which gives 10% FD instead of PA (B) which gives 15% dark att.

if i currently doesn't have any equips with FD stat (i don't actually sure if i could lay my hands on FD related equip ._.) shouldn't it better to go with the PA (B) ? 

2. I really got confused for choosing a level 95 epic jade , as there is a lot of option combination
        Should it be better if i just go with level 93 jade ? And enchant it (currently can't tho , but plan to)

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
      1. Arch Heretic is a Spin-off class meaning you would have little to no worries about SP-restrictions and such.

Pure-PVE skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-00--0
      Pure-PVP skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-0-0-0
      Hybrid (PVE/PVP) skill build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--0--0-0-00--0

Leave a comment if you have questions and such. I'll try to respond as long as I am free.
      why thank you very much for really detailed explanation sorry for being so late to reply @@

i do have a few questions tho :
      1. In the PVE build you give, i realized that you choose Power Accelerator (A) which gives 10% FD instead of PA (B) which gives 15% dark att.

if i currently doesn't have any equips with FD stat (i don't actually sure if i could lay my hands on FD related equip ;A) shouldn't it better to go with the PA (B) ?

2. I really got confused for choosing a level 95 epic jade , as there is a lot of option combination
      Should it be better if i just go with level 93 jade ? And enchant it (currently can't tho , but plan to)

Skyros

Comment

• Adhelaida
        Adhelaida commented
        Editing a comment
        1 - A: The reason why you should choose PA (A) instead PA (B) is because AH is an elemental class, which means he already has a high element %, theres a lot of equips that gives element so an elemental class as an AH will get over 100% element easy which according to 'The law of diminishing returns' this would be not that good like could sound, so better go for another stats, this case, FD.

2 - A: Actually that will depends on your gears, if you have rune unique you have no options than jades 93 unless you evolve it to Medea. Anyway with 95 gears definitely better go for epic 95 attack jades(only 400- atk than a 93 +15) and 93 defense jades until get the 95 epic defense jades with vit%

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Just would like to add though, that 93 +15 Epic Jades severely out-stat 95 Epic Jades (in real time comparison, a 95 Epic Defensive Jade is only superior to a +6 93 Epic Defensive Jade, moreoever, +15 93 Jades have their merits in supplementing you a small amount of FD, which can work in your favor with PA (A). Although, 95 Unique Jades are far more powerful than 93 +15 Jades (as long as you get the right stat/variant for your class)

For Attack/Offensive Jades though, better choose 95 Jade variants if you cannot afford to go 93 Legend Jades. And yes, AH can go over 100% easily due to the +40% Dark Elemental Buff from Brutal Soul, so in paper, a clean +10% FD is more effective than a 'diminishing' reward of Dark Attack.

By the way heres a youtube channel from a geared AH which could help you about skill rotation and skill plates if need:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdH...4lzUscA/videos
      IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Adhelaida
        thank you for your information

i currently using neris set , and may i know what level 95 jade option should i take for AH (the most optimal opt) for armor and weapon jade ?

But i'm sure for weapon jade it should have dark att
        and vit % for armor like you said...

but what about the other option?

​​​​​​

Comment

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it should goes like this 2.4k atk 8% dark 70 FD>7.5k CTD>7k Crit, go for the ones with Crit right now and defense jades STR with vit%, AH's main stat is STR
      Working...
      X