Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary stat for Soul Eater

Hi,
    As per title, i would like to know what is the secondary stat for Soul Eater? i read Donkali's guide stated INT > AGI, but somehow i feel AGI is not that great....so wonder if that outdated or?

full gear with INT+AGI, all jade into INT+Crit

my crit only reach 29%...

Im almost sure that INT>AGI is meant about the need of Critical on every class, especially on a INT or STR based, go for INT which is your main stat and next go for AGI which is a stat that gives you Critical. Without mention the ridiculous amount of Critical that you need to get 89% for Cap 95(around 800k), you wont probably be able to get this without Legend Gears and Costumes. If your crit only 29% you should have Epic Gears, with those gears i wouldnt recommend you to go INT+Crit because Epic Gears usaully means Low HP and Low Defense which unless you dont ever get hit even once at nest/dungs you will die fast/instantly. Better to survive and deal low DPS than deal a little more but die fast.

So stay INT+AGI gears and jade INT+HP until get enough HP to manage with or better gears to can go INT+Crit jades without low a considerable amount of HP.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much for the advice
Working...
X